Game of Thrones Season 1 Episode 1 Spoilore Corrections

MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
I was debating on doing this or not. Do I need to be the pedantic nerd who corrects a small detail? Yes. Yes I apparently do.

A.Ron had said that the Night's Watchmen's encounter with the White Walker and subsequent execution played out exactly like it did in the book. Almost. It was actually the old man Gared who survived the encounter, not Will, the younger Ranger.
ryanfoster

Comments

• Yes I was shocked A.Ron missed that. Definitely a dissapointment but I'll still listen.
    Murderbear
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    I'm cancelling my membership.
    DummyMurderbearKingKobra
  • I was debating on doing this or not. Do I need to be the pedantic nerd who corrects a small detail? Yes. Yes I apparently do.

A.Ron had said that the Night's Watchmen's encounter with the White Walker and subsequent execution played out exactly like it did in the book. Almost. It was actually the old man Gared who survived the encounter, not Will, the younger Ranger.

I constantly have to talk myself out of "correcting" the hosts... Don't feel bad :)
    Murderbear
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    It was an important detail and had a huge impact on the series overall. I'm glad you all agreed! Ha!
    hisdudeness915