Hello - Is there a way for me to change my display name?

on here? The profile edit seems to not allow this. Any advice/ help would be most welcome. thanks!

Comments

• Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    I've wondered the same thing and always wanted to change mine to just Garth, since I doubt I need the rest of that nonsense. I'm relatively sure I am the only Garth on this board.
    TaraC73
  • NikkiNikki Ann Arbor
    edited July 2016

I had to pester Jim about it when I first signed up to change mine and he was gracious about it but it wasn't a small task for him to do, I'm sure (okay, maybe it was a small task but it was still time away from creating the great content we all enjoy). There doesn't seem to be a way to do it from the user-side.

I ended up creating another account and setting up PayPal again for the Club to avoid troubling them with it.

TaraC73
    edited July 2016
    Yeah, I don't want to pester or add work-load to anyone's plate. Its not worth that.
  • you could try doing it via sql injection in the search bar.  i kid.

• A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Har! Yeah, there isn't an easy way to do it, sorry.
    edited July 2016
    Nevermind...I want it done. I pay my goddamn $1/month and I want to make the boys work for that dollar bill!

(I don't really want that)
    Brawn
  • If nothing else, maybe make it unavoidably clear when subscribing that it cannot be changed later...
  • Har! Yeah, there isn't an easy way to do it, sorry.

no worries. thanks for clarifying