Rogue One - New Footage

jmars99jmars99 Philly, PA
Released at Star Wars Celebration Europe

Man, I want this to be good.  Fingers Crossed.  Cautiously Optimistic.

ElisaKingKobra

Comments

  • jmars99jmars99 Philly, PA
    at around the 1:56 mark....The Stormtroopers invade the island from LOST to battle the Others.
    ElisaTaraC73
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    Holy cow. That looks fantastic.
    ElisaTaraC73
  • Everything I've read makes me worried the re-shoots are actually going to make this movie worse. Being different is not a bad thing but apparently Disney thinks so.
  • New trailer! Vader!

    HatorianTaraC73Elisa
  • looks solid. definitely midnight show for me. 
    TaraC73Dummy
  • TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
    Agree @Hatorian I said the same thing!!
    HatorianDummy
  • I don't know for sure if this movie will be good or not, but I am 100% sold on watching this movie in theaters, day one. Unlike TFA, this movie has the potential to be what I've been waiting for since RotJ. 
    TaraC73
  • This trailer has me super excited. It's gonna be so trippy seeing AT-AT's used outside of hoth. One thing bothering me though, did anyone else think Vader looked weirdly short in the trailer? maybe it's just the way they shot it, but he looked like a child in a vader costume in that quick shot.
  • Aren't you a little short for a Vader?? ;)

    Yes it sort of does look like a kid Vader. Really didn't make him as menacing as they could have.
    TaraC73Degausser24
  • Reminds me of this Vader Volkswagen kid.



    Still the best TV commercial of all time.
    TaraC73
  • amyja89amyja89 Oxford, England
    I AM HYYYYPPPE after seeing that trailer. HYYYYPPPPEEE.
  • TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
    amyja89 said:

    I AM HYYYYPPPE after seeing that trailer. HYYYYPPPPEEE.

    Ditto!!!
    Dummy said:

    I don't know for sure if this movie will be good or not, but I am 100% sold on watching this movie in theaters, day one. Unlike TFA, this movie has the potential to be what I've been waiting for since RotJ. 

    This movie has huge potential!! I am super excited! I hope that guy turns out to be Poe's father!
    Dummy
  • NathanNathan Winterfell, The North, Westeros
    Why are people saying Vader is short? You can't see the rest of his body! Obviously he's not just a head and shoulders!
    GredalBeeTaraC73
  • Nathan said:

    Why are people saying Vader is short? You can't see the rest of his body! Obviously he's not just a head and shoulders!

    The way it's shot makes him look a bit odd for whatever reason.
  • Hatorian said:

    Nathan said:

    Why are people saying Vader is short? You can't see the rest of his body! Obviously he's not just a head and shoulders!

    The way it's shot makes him look a bit odd for whatever reason.
    Yeah. I'm not worried I'm sure it's just an odd angle. Unrelated, but apparently Donald Glover is the front runner to play Lando in the Han Solo movie. Really hope that pans out, big fan of his acting/music/stand up career.

  • Just saw the trailer. In two words: Holy shit! 
    TaraC73
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    edited August 2016
    Yeah. I'm not worried I'm sure it's just an odd angle. Unrelated, but apparently Donald Glover is the front runner to play Lando in the Han Solo movie. Really hope that pans out, big fan of his acting/music/stand up career.




    What's the over/under on Taraji P. Henson playing Lando's mom?
    Travis
Sign In or Register to comment.