[OFFICIAL] Episode 412 - "Show Stoppers"

Directed by: Loni Peristere
Written by: Jessica Sharzer

Comments

• Poor Stanley
  • LauraMcPLauraMcP West Chester PA
    So...driven away from her monsters, Elsa turns into a loner and raging alcoholic. Some time later, she hits a girl with her car and joins a convent to atone and escape. She becomes the manager of an asylum where a brutal doctor also works, and she hates him though she can't say precisely why. Until a patient claiming to be Anne Frank claims this doctor is a Nazi.

My theory on how Freak Show is connected to Asylum.
  • I remember Aron and Cecilie talking about how it was weird seeing NPH in sex scenes in this show because it's pretty common knowledge that he's super gay. Well I'm here to drop some knowledge on you guys...Sarah Paulson is also gay! I think both NPH and Paulson had some good chemistry in the scenes they have together. Bet and Dot both really come off as really being smitten with Chester!
  • ElisaElisa Los Angeles
    Off topic..but just started to watch AHS from the beginning and man is it intense and scary. I'm having trouble sleeping at night. EEP... :(
  • JLP1680JLP1680 New Jersey
    edited January 2015
    l

I remember Aron and Cecilie talking about how it was weird seeing NPH in sex scenes in this show because it's pretty common knowledge that he's super gay. Well I'm here to drop some knowledge on you guys...Sarah Paulson is also gay! I think both NPH and Paulson had some good chemistry in the scenes they have together. Bet and Dot both really come off as really being smitten with Chester!

I think Sarah Paulson is bisexual
  • Frakkin TFrakkin T Currently Offline
    I think there are many things about Sarah Paulson that are much worthier of discussion than who she sleeps with.
  • That magic trick music playing while he sawed Maggie in half was horrifying. The fact that he was obviously in a hallucinatory trace made his actions so matter of fact and made it one of the most tense scenes in the series.
  • MoreadMoread Canada
    edited January 2015
    Honestly this show is really meh for me. Before the holidays I thought i'd be missing all the shows that were off, and I was, except AHS. It's just not a priority show for me. Anyone else feel like that or am I the odd one out?
    Also, Stanleys punishment was a bit cruel but w/e. and as for Maggie, Karma's a bitch, and so are you.
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    I only just got around to watching this episode and I loved it. I was bored by most of last week's - I was flicking through my phone the whole time. Didn't even look at the phone during Show Stoppers!
  • JLP1680JLP1680 New Jersey
    There are so many loose ends that need to be wrapped up! I feel like murphy does this every season... he throws so many different story lines into 1 season ...that by the end your like "whatever happened to...?"
    But I love NPH - I just wish they borught him in sooner. I also crush on The Dandy - which disturbs me
  • manhattnikmanhattnik the big apple
    Show was fading, bringing in NPH brought it back to life. So to speak. And, yeah, the problem is it's hard to give a shit about any of these characters. Except Sarah Paulson's.
  • I was in LA once for work. I was sitting in a bar/restaurant. Sarah Paulson came in and had a drink. She was waiting for somebody but she was there for about 45 minutes. I should've said something! I wouldn't have mentioned AHS. I would have brought up a small film she did called Martha Marcy May Marlene. It's fantastic!

I used to work in advertising writing TV commercials and I was in LA a lot. I have lots of goofy celeb stories.

Once, I was at the Four Seasons in Beverly Hills. Matthew McConaughy was sitting at the table next to us. Barefoot. Talking with some friends. This was before the "McConnaisance." He was super-talky. The whole time we were sitting there, I was trying to nod to my friend, who is a woman, to turn and look. She never got the clue. After he left, I said, Didn't you see him? He was sitting right next to us! She looks up with wide eyes: "REALLY?! I love Matthew McConaughy!"

Lol. So she runs outside to see if he is still around but he was gone.

Yeah. Whatever. I have a bunch of these dumb stories.
    Not that anyone should care.