Doing better :)

Hey guys just wanted to let you know I'm doing better and making more plans for my life, not quite sure where the motivation came from but well. Yup. Just trying to take it easy and not put too much pressure on myself or too much on my plate.

Thanks again for the support, I really appreciate it.

I also have a date in the 26th :)
SomeBiscuitApril_May_Junehisdudeness915WarpFoxDancesWithWookiesKingKobraTaraC73MichelleDeeGeorgeand 5 others.

Comments

• Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    Great to hear, Matty. However, I am going to play the stern, concerned role here and suggest you still be seriously looking into equally serious help. I know it feels like things are better (and thats really excellent) but you were in a pretty rotten place. And I'd hate to imagine that creeping up on you again--but as I am sure you know, that stuff tends to do just that. Just my two-cents.
    DancesWithWookiesKingKobraTaraC73MichelleDeeGeorgeTravisvoodooratDaveyMac
  • Good to hear Matt. Hope things continue to go well.
  • GeorgeGeorge Astoria, New York
    Love hearing this and seeing this type of change. I'm glad you took the time to reach out and give us the opportunity to speak to you. Keep on pushing. Great to hear you've got some things to look forward to.

Just remember, never get too high or too low. I've had moments that I thought would never pass and still do to this day. Just gotta have that internal dialogue with myself to keep me even keel.

And good luck on the date. Be sure to let us know how it goes.
  • TravisTravis CA
    edited July 2016

Great to hear it Matt! I'm really happy you're on a nice run, and congrats on the date! I hope it goes really well, man. Hope you get some nice momentum. It is true though, just because things have picked up, don't neglect working on your healing to keep it sustainable and so that when something goes wrong it doesn't end in a spiral. But also, don't let the reminder that there is still work to be done get in the way of enjoying some solid happiness. As much as the work is important and needs to continue you've earned it, man.

All that said, I'm so happy to hear that you're doing well. That's fantastic news.

George
  • iMatty94 said:

Hey guys just wanted to let you know I'm doing better and making more plans for my life, not quite sure where the motivation came from but well. Yup. Just trying to take it easy and not put too much pressure on myself or too much on my plate.

Thanks again for the support, I really appreciate it.

I also have a date in the 26th :)

So AWESOME to Hear
  • Thanks guys :)
    Travis