Old GoT podcasts

Are there any older podcasts for GoT before season 4? I'm loving the rewatch of season 1 that started last week, but curious if there are original podcasts from way back?

Comments

• Thank you so much MrX!
  • kingbee67kingbee67 Los Angeles Ca.
    It's funny to go back and see how Aron and Mb were trying to figure out all those things that we all know now. I don't remember when I found this podcast but I used to think that they were the two dudes who did the lost podcast.
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    One idea I've been kicking around is adding a 5-10 minute feature to the podcast where I listen to the old Night's Watch for that episode for any off the cuff reactions I had, or funny moments.  I know there were a lot of funny things in those, and I'm personally curious to know when the first time I used the "mild interest" gambit.  I don't know if that would be interesting or not.  Maybe more appropriate to share on the forums.
    TravisSomeBiscuitDrKenunreadmandyraff
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    edited July 2016
    Oh man, the mildly interesting thing...damn. I don't know when it first started, but I know it was getting used every 10 minutes or so on the Night's Watch cast. I would love for Jim to ask you what you thought was going to happen in the seventh season and then smugly respond, "Mildly interesting..."
  • I know "mildly interesting" started near the end of your season 2 coverage, but I forget which episode.