Rick and Morty Did a Live-Read of a Wild Court Transcript

Since Bald Move is the reason I fell in love with Rick and Morty I thought I'd post this here.

The transcript is real and it sounds just like a really long bit from the show. I'm crying. Enjoy.

[Deleted User]DancesWithWookies

Comments

• bizmarkiefaderbizmarkiefader San Francisco
    Holy shit that was amazing. Can we get a court order to get my dick sucked, sir?
  • edited July 2016
    Now that's just fucking amazing. 

• Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    There are no words...holy fuck.
  • I just wish there was actual video of this.

I just wish there was actual video of this.

What must the stenographer been thinking as this whole thing was going on. I also can't believe the judge allowed himself to be goaded into that whole conversation. He should have bailed so much earlier.
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Yeah, at first I was like, I don't get it, this isn't funny, it's just dumb, before it slowly dawned on me that this was off a real transcript, then it became sublime.  At one point towards the end, Rick kind of cracked up, and I wonder if that too was in the transcript or if Justin just corpsed?  They do that a lot in the multiverse TV episodes and just leave it in, which I too find amusing.
  • I just wish there was actual video of this.

What must the stenographer been thinking as this whole thing was going on. I also can't believe the judge allowed himself to be goaded into that whole conversation. He should have bailed so much earlier.
    Judges are the absolute WORST.  Usually they instigate these kinds of interactions.  They're exactly like the most irresponsible teachers who provoke arguments with students and then unilaterally discipline the kid for talking back.  Only difference is judges have more power and less accountability.
    It depends on the judge of course. Just as it does the teacher. I imagine seeing the dregs of society day-in, day-out wears on you. Not saying its okay, but I do understand the frustration there.
    Here is an impromptu mini-episode that Harmon, et al did on Comic-Con. Its a good mix of his Harmontown improv-style mixed with Rick and Morty aesthetic,

• GeorgeGeorge Astoria, New York
    edited August 2016
    Friend of mine shot this to me not too long ago and I too had no clue it was read verbatim from court transcripts.

Yeah, at first I was like, I don't get it, this isn't funny, it's just dumb, before it slowly dawned on me that this was off a real transcript, then it became sublime.

Sums up my reaction. I was just confused for the first half.

Can't wait for the show to come back. Any dates yet? I know I prepared myself for a longer wait between seasons than after season one.