Official Bald Move Family Announcement

A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
Cecily has been promoted from co-host to fiancée. Jim will continue on in his role of heterosexual life partner. 

Seriously, though, I never ever thought I'd get married again, but Cecily has proven to be an exceptional woman in the ups and downs we've shared in these past four years. I feel like the luckiest guy in the world on many, many fronts on a daily basis, and she's a big reason why.  This is as close to a sure thing as I've ever experienced in my life. 

No date is set; with the house and studio stuff looming large in the fall there isn't time to do all that needs doing, but I'm guessing early to mid spring.  Thanks to everyone for sharing in our happiness! 
SomeBiscuitFlashGordonTheEconomistDancesWithWookiesAntManBeeElisahisdudeness915z74alhypergenesbOliviaDand 64 others.

Comments

• FlashGordonFlashGordon Leeds, UK
    edited July 2016
    Massive congratulations guys, awesome news!
  • Congratulations A.Ron and Cecily! When do i get my invite to the wedding?

Also, it would have been cool if you proposed to her while doing one of your podcasts together like American Horror Story or OITNB. Oh well. No podcast history to be found here ;-)
  • amyja89amyja89 Oxford, England
    Congratulations guys! Massive love from over the pond, can't wait to get back in the swing with you two and American Horror Story!
  • @A_Ron_Hubbard So happy for you!!! I cannot wait to hear all about it on the next On the rocks, or Lunch, including who proposed to whom!? Or maybe this would be something interesting for the general audience, e.g. the next milestone qna cast, or something. And congratulations to Cecily as well of course :)
  • It seemed like you two were moving in that direction when you mentioned the house on Friday's lunch, so I am extremely happy for both of you now that it's official. I wish you both the happiest of marriages.
  • ElisaElisa Los Angeles
    Congratulations to the beautiful couple. I love to hear you guys podcast together. All the best.
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    I considered doing the podcast proposal, but worried it would be gauche. Probably will have details for this week's On The Rocks.
    hypergenesbMFGTaraC73weeniegirlMelonuskMichelle
  • Congrats you guys!!!! That is awesome news!!!! For Cecily's sake, please don't use Jim's Chipotle reward party for the wedding feast
    A_Ron_HubbardDummyTaraC73DancesWithWookiesweeniegirlMichelleStellaTravisDani_ArmindoCecily
  • Congrats!!!! 
    His dudeness915, hey.... That's an idea! Haha.
  • Frakkin TFrakkin T Currently Offline
    WOW this is amazing news, congrats you two!
  • I like it. Now she won't be able to testify against you when Qui Chier L'évier goes wrong. 
    TaraC73BrawnA_Ron_HubbardMelonuskMichelleDani_ArmindoCecily
  • TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
    Congrats!!
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    Aw, bless. Congratulations to you both. :-)
  • edited July 2016
    Stockholm Syndrome strikes again! Just kidding.  Congrats guys! Does this mean more Cecily casts?
  • That's so awesome, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • OliviaDOliviaD Cincinnati, Ohio
    Congratulations!!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    Awesome news! Congrats!!!
  • Congratulations!!!!!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    Congratulations! Awesome news!
  • AndrewAndrew New York
    Congratulations Lloyd! I mean, Aaron!

I'm assuming Cecily's wedding dress will be in the Arab-Sheik style.
    Cecily
  • Very cool, congratulations guys!
  • NathanNathan Winterfell, The North, Westeros
    Congrats on the happy couple! You guys are perfect for each other.

(Cut to Jim crying over a picture of A Ron in the corner and yelling "He's mine. Mine!" )

A Ron, please bring back your Rick Grimes impression for the wedding. The cringe would be amazing!
  • weeniegirlweeniegirl Atlanta, GA
    Congrats A.Ron and Cecily! Wishing you all the best from the harsh Georgia summer! You guys seem awesome together and I wish you much happiness.
  • Aint never met either of you - but, you just made my weekend!

Congradulations!
    Cecily
  • DrKenDrKen Chicago
    Very cool.

Congrats to you both.
  • Congrats!
    Thanks everybody! akritenbrink is on to something! Spooky, haha.