Missing podcasts

Is it just me or have all the podcasts from the last ~2 weeks disappeared from the website? I looked on other sources too and can't find them either. Everything after Direct's Se7en cast is gone. Again, let me know if it's just me or if I'm missing something.

Comments

• It looks that way to me, too. And there is no scheduled stuff either, while I think GoT and On the Rocks are supposed to be happening today.
  • We're upgrading the servers.  Things will be back to normal sometime today.
    KingKobraSomeBiscuitMelonuskBrawnMichelle
  • Thanks for the clarification, Jim.
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Yeah, sorry.  There was a miscommunication between us and the server admins, we thought the upgrade was happening at 3am and it was 3pm, so we jumped the gun a bit with the switchover.
    SomeBiscuitBrawn
  • Thrones hasn't been updated on my podcast apps since e103. Not sure if that's my end or yours. I don't mind listening from the website or anything, just wanted to point it out.
    I checked, and the general RSS feed and iTunes feed is properly output, but iTunes only shows 104 as the latest.  We are investigating.  It's probably the fact that we have 35 articles in the feed and are still getting huge traffic from the rewatch.  iTunes, for some reason, stops updating the feed as frequently as feed size and traffic increase, probably to keep their servers from bogging down.  

I'm going to shoot an email to the iTunes folks to see if we need to reduce how many shows are in our iTunes archives.
    If you're not on iTunes, then it is possible that your player's feed cache got corrupted or out of sync when we updated our servers last week.  In that case, the quickest way to fix it is to unsub/resub, which should force it to get the latest.
    DrKen
  • DrKenDrKen Chicago

If you're not on iTunes, then it is possible that your player's feed cache got corrupted or out of sync when we updated our servers last week.  In that case, the quickest way to fix it is to unsub/resub, which should force it to get the latest.

I used Downcast.  I just needed to reenter my password.
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    I can get the last 3 GoT via the premium feed, but not through the regular feed.  I've deleted and resubscribed several times.
  • HollyoakHollyoak Baltimore
    I have the same problem as you Cory. I don't know how to fix it.