Fighting on.

Hey guys :) so my depression has gotten very slightly better but definitely still a problem, I've figured out what I want to do with my life so that's awesome, right ? It's just going to be a long road there and a lot of money needs to be saved up. Getting a PlayStation 4 soon and as I said in a previous post I will be going to a local cafe Tuesday and trying to talk to and meet some new people, so I'm excited for those things.

My new female therapist is also cool and we had a very interesting chat about my sex life, my sessions are weekly at 12:30pm Wednesdays

Thanks again for being an awesome and welcoming community:)
FernNYC17TaraC73KingKobraApril_May_JuneAndrewTravisHedgeKnight84x

Comments

• TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
    I'm glad you have regular weekly sessions with a therapist - that's going to help a lot! Keep working towards your life goals too... I've recently started a new business venture and have been focusing a lot of my energy on it. It gives me such a feeling of accomplishment :)

Have fun Tuesday at the cafe. Just be yourself. You seem to be an awesome guy, and I bet you'll have no problem making a new friend or two!
  • Good for you, Matty! I'm so glad that you're liking your therapist. It can be hard to find one that you're in tune with, but so incredibly rewarding when you do. I still refer to my old shrink as Uncle Steve. He was such a perfect fit after trying out two others, one of which I absolutely hated and the other who was a good guy, but he just wasn't on my wave length. Man, Steve helped me so much. Anyhoo, I hope you have a great time on Tuesday. Good luck, man!