PSN friends

Hey guys I'm getting my ps4 tomorrow (at least that's what I have been told) and although I am strictly sticking to exclusives it would be very nice to have some of you guys as friends.

Psn name is imatty94

Comments

• Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    edited August 2016
    Feel free to add me (and that goes for anyone, by the way): Garthman00

I don't do much online game playing, but I am playing on it almost daily. I do sort of want to hop back into Destiny if folks are still playing that on here. I have yet to actually complete a Raid. Those fucking things are intimidating.
  • DrewDrew indianapolis
    hit me up jffhrdy42

@Garthgou81 i recently got back into Destiny and have yet to do any raid either, so if you want to get together sometime hit me up
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    Drew said:

hit me up jffhrdy42

@Garthgou81 i recently got back into Destiny and have yet to do any raid either, so if you want to get together sometime hit me up

That sounds good. I probably need to get my Destiny-legs under me again. I assume we will need some other folks to help out as well.
  • I have been playing some ps4 lately as I've been checking out Destiny to see how enjoyable it is. I'm not sure if I'll keep playing once I need to do raids to level up, but if I do i'll send out some friend requests. My psn is redbullnweed. I know, it's a stupid name, but it made me laugh when I made it. 
  • Potterman
    No Half Measures....
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    PSN: SportsFan_19

I go though spurts of playing, and not playing.

Feel free to add me (just mention you are from Bald Move).

That'll put marzipan in your pie plate, bingo!
  • GeorgeGeorge Astoria, New York
    GAJones712

Just disregarded all reviews and got into No Man's Sky.
  • I don't multiplayer much, but you can find me as JewedLaw.
    Freddy
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    I sent out some friend requests today, and realized I probably won't able to remember you all are from Bald Move, so I thought I'd be smart and create a "Favourite Group".  Then realized it said it would send a notification to everyone I added.

So my question is, is it just a group that allows me to sort you guys together, or is it going to be an annoyance to those I added and should I delete it?
    That'll put marzipan in your pie plate, bingo!
  • Feel free to add me,

PSN: Gojent

Playing Destiny and Dragon Ball xenoverse with my son.
  • I only have one game on PS4 and that is Bloodborne. I'll get Uncharted 4 when it goes on sale and may do multiplayer for that. I'll also be getting The Last Guardian, but pretty sure there's no multiplayer for that.

Anyway, my PSN name is Marverous. 
  • PSN is same as here: mileswarrin
    "I muffle motherfuckers up like Meineke"  Ghostface Killah (Clipse of Doom)
    "I don't give a fuck about your war or your President"  Snake Plissken (Escape from New York)

• Psn:kevinriles
  • DaveyMac said:

I only have one game on PS4 and that is Bloodborne. I'll get Uncharted 4 when it goes on sale and may do multiplayer for that. I'll also be getting The Last Guardian, but pretty sure there's no multiplayer for that.

Anyway, my PSN name is Marverous. 
    I know this isn't news, but Uncharted 4--so much fun. First game I ever bothered Platinum-ing. Absolutely got destroyed in multiplayer :-/