Suiside squad

Went to see suiside squad. Great film. Harley Quinn and deadshot where awesome. The joker.... WOW he was awful
TaraC73

Comments

• TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
    My son and his friends went to see it Tuesday night and they were all saying the same thing.
  • edited August 2016
    I want to preface this by saying that, while I may use harsh language, I thought the film was fine. Not great, but fine. 5/10.

SPOILERS

There were so many things that didn't make sense.

So, the entire point of the suicide squad is to be a covert, deniable, and untraceable team. OK, that's cool. But then the mission that they end up going on is..... to rescue their leader? And then to kill one of their own members who's gone rogue? That's it? 

Also, they said that the only reason Rick Flagg was on the team was because Waller had his girlfriend's spiritual possessor's heart in a briefcase. And any damage inflicted to the heart would severely wound his girlfriend/her possessor. OK, that's fine. But then at the end Rick Flagg saves his girlfriend by....... destroying the heart, thus freeing her from her possessed state. WHAT?! WHAAAAAAAAATTT?!?!?!?!