Justified Death Pool/Percentages [SPOILERS]

TravisTravis CA
edited January 2015 in Justified
What do you think the death chances are for the following characters? Also, did I miss anybody? My choices are in parenthesis.

Raylan (50%)
Boyd (85%)
Ava (100%)
Winona (35%)
Wynn Duffy (0%)
Dewey Crowe (25%)

Comments

• AlexAlex Seattle
    Over or under 1.5 for the number of people who get shot mid-sentence this year?
  • TravisTravis CA
    edited January 2015
    Definitely taking the over on that!
  • pavlovsbellpavlovsbell Brooklyn, NY
    I would like for Ava to survive all this testosterone nonsense and for Boyd and Raylan to take each other out. But I don't know if they'd kill off Raylan. If Ava could become the next Mags Bennett, that would make me happy.

Raylan (50%)
    Boyd (100%)
    Ava (0%)
    Winona (0%)
    Wynn Duffy (75%)
    Dewey Crowe (25%)

Rachel (50%)
    Tim (25%)
  • Hopefully they will prove me wrong, but it just feels inevitable that Ava's death will be the tool they use to escalate the feud to its highest dramatic level. I'm just kind of playing it out in my head on the spot, but I'm thinking that Raylan somehow kills her accidentally.

I only leave room for Winona because I know the show loves to torture Raylan and I'm thinking that would be about the worst thing that the show could do to him.

Thanks for bringing up Tim and Rachel. I can't believe I forgot them. I feel like 1 will live and the other will die, but I have no idea which. Also, maybe I'm creating an unreasonable bloodbath in my head here. I just feel like the way Justified is, no one is truly safe (except Wynn Duffy who will I feel is just a survivor and will slink away in the end).

(this is all said not having seen the premier yet. my wife fell asleep and watching Justified is something we do together so I'm sure we'll throw it on tonight)
  • can we talk spoilers here?
  • Shoot. I'd like to, but I feel like "Spoilers" should be in the thread title.

@A.Ron.Hubbard or @Jim Jones‌ I tried to change the thread title and it wouldn't let me. Is it possible that someone could do that? No problem if not, just curious. If so, could the word Spoilers just be added? Please and thank you.
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    I have edited the title. Also, you can flag things as spoilers anytime you want to, like so.
    This is a spoiler

All you have to do is type "[" + "spoiler" +"]" + Whatever you want hidden + "[/" + spoiler + "]". Make sense? It's kind of a pigeon HTML code.
  • Thanks @A.Ron.Hubbard. I appreciate it a lot! I did not know that. Great info to have.
    Thanks again, man!
  • ShakyShaky San Diego
    I think we saw Raylan's death foreshadowed in the conversation between Raylan and Art:

Art: Or there's another way it goes. Where you try and you fail and the bullet finds you.

Raylan: Unlikely.

Art: I know you think so, but if you'll allow me: you get to be my age, do the job as long as you do, sometimes it just doesn't go your way.

• I definitely noticed and thought about that, but I still put him at a coin flip. I think I'm actually leaning towards him surviving at this point. Part of me just feels like the show wants to end with him hanging it up and being a father.
  • pavlovsbellpavlovsbell Brooklyn, NY
    I put Raylan at a coin flip also because Elmore Leonard doesn't usually kill his heroes. Even if they didn't nail down Raylan's ultimate fate with Leonard before he died, the show lives by the adage, WWED (what would Elmore do?). Although if I were writing it, I would probably kill him off.

I completely forgot that Rachel took over for Art. That changes my prediction for her, unless she starts going out in the field again. I think if anyone from the Marshal's office gets it (because one of the white hats has to die), it will probably be Tim because he's more of a Raylan-type than Rachel is.
  • JasmynPJasmynP Washington, DC
    Since I'm one of the weirdos to no like Boyd more than Raylan I'm hoping Boyd makes it out of Harlan alive. (I also never stopped loving Walter White.) Now to his chances? Slim to none. He's been able to snatch his chestnuts from the flame one too many times.
  • I have edited the title. Also, you can flag things as spoilers anytime you want to, like so.

This is a spoiler

All you have to do is type "[" + "spoiler" +"]" + Whatever you want hidden + "[/" + spoiler + "]". Make sense? It's kind of a pigeon HTML code.

A.Ron - you might want to isolate this suggestion and make it a dedicated & pinned thread.