Off by One Bug

It's pretty complicated so I'll just post the link instead of writing it all out.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MrRobot/comments/509d9p/spoilers_s02e08_angelas_off_by_one_bug/

but what the fuck? It's unlikely this is just a production mistake, right? What will any of this have to do with the plot? It has to have something to do with it, as it's so extragivant, right?

Comments

• bizmarkiefaderbizmarkiefader San Francisco
    They went a little off the rails at the end but that's super interesting. I dunno if it will ever be relevant to the core story line but I'd love to hear someone ask the production team about it.
  • Yeah, I don't think it has anything to do with Angela really but ignoring that it's prettying interesting and 100% impossible to be a mistake.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AndrewAndrew New York
    Yeah, I doubt this has anything to do with Angela. I took a quick look at several season 1 episodes and they were pretty careful NOT to associate a day with a date. They only started doing it this season.

I think the anomaly has something to do with the 5/9 hack and literally "re-setting" the world.