Do you have to be a bald move club member to send in feedback?

So I've been a fan for a while now catching up with better cast saul and following the leftovers, but now I'm in the moment with Mr. Robot and I really want to send in feedback and see what the guys think about a theory I have. Only thing is I sent an email last Wednesday before the episode (successors) aired and they didn't read my email on air. I thought maybe I sent it to the email (nope) or maybe it wasn't long enough to read on the show so I sent a much longer one with more detail and I'm just not sure if they got it or not. Does anyone on here have experience sending in feedback and could offer some advice or calming words. Thanks.

Comments

• A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Nope, I never look up who's a member and who's not, even if I wanted to the amount of overhead that would add to feedback, yuk. What I read or not depends on our time alloted, my interest in or the plausibility of an idea someone has, and sometimes I skip stuff while recording because Jim brought it up or we both covered the matter organically, and sometimes I just skip emails on accident. But it isn't a snub, and it isn't pay for play.
    Walnut FreyTheEconomist
  • Ok thanks for replying. I emailed a theory on Tyrell's whereabouts and was curious on you and Jims thoughts on it. It has to do with Vera. Thanks again
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    Dick pics have helped my e-mails get play time. A.Ron can deny it all he wants, but he knows the truth.
    Frakkin TTaraC73DeeFlashGordonGeorgeOriginal_Josephhisdudeness915
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    @Garthgou81 It's that sheik costume you have that sells it.
    Demic
  • Frakkin TFrakkin T Currently Offline
    I listen to most of the big shows but it's also nice to listen to a smaller one like American Horror Story. There have been some weeks where the feedback was so light that A Ron was scanning the forum live on the cast looking for good stuff. I can only remember one time when my feedback didn't get read but that was for the best; it was mostly me gushing over Sarah Paulson. 
    Original_JosephTaraC73
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    @Frakkin T Keep it up. Maybe A Ron will make a regular segment where he reads steamy fanfic involving Sarah Paulson. And yeah, she is so gorgeous. So you definitely aren't alone there.
  • I sat next to Sarah Paulson in a LA bar/restaurant a few yeas ago. I should have said Hi but I didn't. I even knew what I would say to her but I didn't. I was going to say that I really admired her work and I loved the film Marcy May Marlene. Not mentioning American Horror Story might've earned me some points.

Her girlfriend came in later.

:(