The rise of iron

TonyTony Harrisburg,Pa.
Who is ready? I've got over 100 exotic engrams stocked up in my vault and I've edged all three factions on all three characters.

Comments

• I prepared like crazy before The Taken King came out and I feel like I got burnt out too quickly. I'm gonna try to approach Rise of Iron a little more casually, and not worry about being the first one to try the new raid and get all the new weapons.
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    I am really on the fence about buying this or not. I played the hell out of The Taken King and had a blast. But I partly feel like I am just over and done with the game. On the other hand, I usually have a fun time when I boot it up and go around grinding. I do need to find some more folks to play with on the regular, however.
  • TonyTony Harrisburg,Pa.
    @shum, yeah this is the first time I've done the prep thing. Ever since the April update I've been completely addicted to the game again. Usually I would have been burnt out by now. I hope to see you on more because we need more great raiders around.
  • TonyTony Harrisburg,Pa.

I am really on the fence about buying this or not. I played the hell out of The Taken King and had a blast. But I partly feel like I am just over and done with the game. On the other hand, I usually have a fun time when I boot it up and go around grinding. I do need to find some more folks to play with on the regular, however.

Buy it Garth. This time you won't be trying to play catchup.

• Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    Tony said:

Buy it Garth. This time you won't be trying to play catchup.

Okay, you twisted my arm. That was really difficult, as you can see.
    Tony
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Shit, at this point I'm going to buy anything Destiny just for the multi-player.  If I have fun with the PVE campaign that's just gravy. 

Although I don't prepare much anymore, other than stockpiling glimmer, motes, and weapons/armor materials, but I do that anyway.  I hate being strapped when a release comes out and I can't level my gear properly.  I did all the edging and prepping on HoW, and found I burnt through stuff almost too quickly.  I think I can be raid ready by the time the new raid is released, which is really the only thing I care about.
    Tony