Holy Gotham, Batman!

Frakkin TFrakkin T Currently Offline
This show just keeps getting better every week. I like that the "freak of the week" element is usually the B-story in a given episode, and the gangland stuff is well-thought out and fun.

Comments

• Frakkin TFrakkin T Currently Offline
    My only complaint is that they didn't kill Fish right away. They would have done it if it were HBO instead of regular-ass TV.
  • I really liked the last episode featuring Ed Nygma. Corey Michael Smith is great in that part.
  • ElisaElisa Los Angeles
    Awesome episode. Suspenseful, Intense and a Twist at the end. Looks like Fish is gonna get some torture next episode.
  • Yeah, and to think that I bowed out after the third or fourth episode. I'm so glad that so many people talked about how the show was really finding its way, and that I had a podcast gap and wanted to check out the Gotham Blotter (which I really enjoy). It's such a fun show and the cast is great (particularly Nygma, Penguin, and Bullock). It totally went from a huge disappointment to a show that I truly missed during it's winter break.
  • ElisaElisa Los Angeles
    Yeah the Gotham Blotter is amazing. So happy these guys are very analytical and geeky at the same time. They clue me into easter eggs and Batman mythology. Love the Indiana Jones moment per the Gotham Blotter when the Executioner was foiled by Gordon.