Really Important Poll: For the guys

So the girls are talking about their Favourite actors. So of course this is one for the guys. Girls are welcome to comment too of course...;)

Feel free to add your personal fav. I tried to go diverse with the choices here. Beauty comes in many forms.

http://www.strawpoll.me/11325992
DeepavlovsbellGeorge

Comments

• I developed a bit of a girl crush on Constance Wu this summer when she called out Hollywood on its diversity problem. I've had a longstanding crush on Angelina Jolie.
    HatorianGeorge
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DrewDrew indianapolis
    ScarJo, Margot Robbie, beautiful women.

@akritenbrink Morena is gorgeous and putting her side by side with the actresses that play Barbara and Tabitha on Gotham that show has the most gorgeous women on tv IMO.
    Hatorian
  • bizmarkiefaderbizmarkiefader San Francisco
    edited September 2016
    Olivia Wilde is mine since House, compounded by Tron Legacy

Hatorian
  • I used to be so distracted by Morena Baccarin on Firefly that I almost didn't pay attention to what was going on. Then Christina Hendricks came on, and I was like, "What?"
  • wot, no salma hayek?

these ladies are all quite attractive.
  • Also, Rashida Jones:

voodooratHatorianDummyMelonuskMurderbear
  • I always joke with my Wife about the 3 celebrity rule. Expect our rule is 1 celebrity per country.

Margot is my Australian
    Kate beckinsale is my English (although she's getting older and Emma Watson is getting hotter. That will tip eventually)
    Olivia and Scarjo are tied for American
    Gal Gadot is my Isreal
    Morena Baccarin Brazil
    Priyanka Chopra India
    Marion Colitard France

I could go on...haha

Constance Wu was born in America but I'd count her under her home country. I think she is actually Taiwanese not Chinese.

• TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
    Straight woman input -- Jennifer Lawrence, hands down... she's gorgeous on the outside
    AND from what I can tell she's gorgeous inside too - fucking hilarious, SUPER duper famous but still down to earth and normal, and seems like a caring decent human. <3
    Hatorian
  • kingbee67kingbee67 Los Angeles Ca.
    Why isn't Bo Derek on the list? I only know SJ, god I'm old.
    pavlovsbell
  • TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
    Just looked at your poll I'd vote for morena Baccarin :)
    pavlovsbell
  • I had to go Zoe. She looks like my wife.

Big fan of Morena, though.
    Hatorianpavlovsbell
  • Zoe is just "force of nature" gorgeous, I mean Jesus, she got some good genes from her mama and papa! I also really dig her don't give a fuck style. And yay for petite girls! Because I am one too :)image
    pavlovsbellMurderbear
  • Maggie Q? More like...Maggie WHO says Bald Move with currently zero percent of the vote. 

Potentially the worst joke I've ever made. 
    darwinfeeshyHatorianpavlovsbell
  • edited September 2016
    Had to go with my girl ScarJo, but it was tough to pick her over the others.

Honorable mentions of mine that didn't make the poll:
    • Christina Hendricks
    • Jennifer Connelly
    • Salma Hayek
    • Jessica Alba
    • Eva Green
    MelonuskHatorianpavlovsbell
  • I'd write in Natalie Dormer.  she seems generous, self-aware, and kind.
    Hatorianpavlovsbell
  • Also, girl crush of the century, Julia Louis Dreyfus. Becuase she is god. 

HatorianpavlovsbellMurderbearAshley
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    edited September 2016
    One that I totally forgot but came up in a conversation today is Selena Gomez.

Drew
  • Miranda Kerr...another Australian hottie.

• that reminds me...  mila kunis...
  • BigSmellBigSmell Raleigh, NC
    Julianne Moore forever yall!!
  • Honestly don't recognize any of these names except Johansson. Pop a spider head on her and we can get real nasty with it.
    pavlovsbell
  • This thread brings up an amusing memory for me. I can trace the exact moment in my childhood when girls went from "gross" to "wonderous, beautiful creations of a higher power." It was over the course of my first viewing of the Borderline video when it first hit MTV.

More to the current point. I don't do much of the Hollywood crush thing generally, but I've always found Jennifer Connelly to be very pretty.
    pavlovsbell
  • Travis said:

This thread brings up an amusing memory for me. I can trace the exact moment in my childhood when girls went from "gross" to "wonderous, beautiful creations of a higher power." It was over the course of my first viewing of the Borderline video when it first hit MTV.

More to the current point. I don't do much of the Hollywood crush thing generally, but I've always found Jennifer Connelly to be very pretty.

I had that realization watching Lynda Carter on Wonder Woman.

She made me feel funny.  Still does, truth be told.

I'm old.
    Travispavlovsbell
  • @DrKen I can certainly see how Lynda Carter could have that effect. 

Granted, it was through reruns but though Madonna was the first to make me see the light my first childhood TV crush was on Patty Duke (oddly, the British cousin but not so much the American one).
  • It was from the Bablyon 5 podcast when A.Ron pressed Jim to find out if he would have sex with an alien who was super hot except she had a spider head. 
  • Can someone explain the spider head thing... It keeps coming up so I'm sure it's a reference to something but I don't get it....

I think it was in the Babylon 5 podcast that they were talking about interspecies sex and somehow arrived at a fuck/marry/kill scenario where one of the options had a spider head, or maybe spider genitals.