LoveCraft Brewing Swag

Hey guys, shameless plug here. Jesse's brewery (LoveCraft Brewing Company) is doing a Kickstarter where you can get exclusive LoveCraft Brewing swag designed by me (Eric) and other awesome Seattle-area artists. 

Interested? Check it out.

Thanks! 
TravisA_Ron_HubbardDee

Comments

• Awesome shirt design Eric. I like that one a lot. I think I'll grab it next week after pay day. 
    Wahl-e
  • Travis said:

Awesome shirt design Eric. I like that one a lot. I think I'll grab it next week after pay day. 

Legit! Thanks! 
    Travis
  • akritenbrinkakritenbrink Lynnwood, WA (Seattle area)
    @Wahl-e is their beer available anywhere around here outside of their own taproom? 
  • @Wahl-e is their beer available anywhere around here outside of their own taproom? 

It's mostly on tap in and around Kitsap County. I believe they're as far south at Gig Harbor, and I know they're also at a bar up in Bellingham, so they're expanding. Lemme ask. :)
  • akritenbrinkakritenbrink Lynnwood, WA (Seattle area)
    Wahl-e said:

@Wahl-e is their beer available anywhere around here outside of their own taproom? 

It's mostly on tap in and around Kitsap County. I believe they're as far south at Gig Harbor, and I know they're also at a bar up in Bellingham, so they're expanding. Lemme ask. :)
    I live in Snohomish County and work in Seattle. But I might go across the water again someday haha
    Wahl-e
  • @Wahl-e I just did the pledge and it didn't have a spot to pick which shirt I was ordering. Do they sort that out later? Is it a random selection sort of thing?
  • @Wahl-e My shirt and swag showed up in the mail today. Awesome stuff! I'm really psyched. Thanks, man!
    Wahl-e
  • Travis said:

@Wahl-e My shirt and swag showed up in the mail today. Awesome stuff! I'm really psyched. Thanks, man!

Awesome!!!
    Travis
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    edited December 2016
    What brands are the shirts? District Mens Very Important Tee like the other shirts on the designer's site?