Westworld second episode released early

Available on HBO Now, HBO Go, and HBO On Demand.

"The early release is actually a crafty way of getting the next hour of the series out from under Sunday night’s second presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton." -- EW
DummyFlashGordondarwinfeeshyvoodooratElisajenniez74al

Comments

• edited October 2016

Just watched it (no spoilers)

This series is AWESOME!!!!!!!!

I wonder if this will affect Jim and A. Ron's scheduled podcast, like, will it be released on Sunday this week?
    Elisapavlovsbell
  • Yes!!! Thanks for the tip pavlov!
    pavlovsbell
  • Liam McPoyle!!
    pavlovsbell
  • amyja89amyja89 Oxford, England
    Oh snap! I'm assuming the cast schedule will be as normal though?
  • cool, muchas gracias
    pavlovsbell
  • @amyja89 & @darwinfeeshy

Usually they don't adjust the podcast schedule when early releases like this come up. 
  • Can we talk spoilers? Or should we create a separate thread?
  • GeorgeGeorge Astoria, New York
    When I saw that they released the episode early I almost called out of work. Starting feeling like I was coming down with the flu right before the extended weekend lol.

Instead I'm suffering through work. I cannot wait to dig into episode two. I just watched the pilot for the second time, so I'm primed for episode 2.
    kianesc
  • Will the podcast still be on Tuesday? Or will it be on Sunday? 
  • @amyja89 & @darwinfeeshy

Usually they don't adjust the podcast schedule when early releases like this come up. 

Yeah, but all those past early releases were actually leaks and not officially released. This is an official early release by HBO.
  • GeorgeGeorge Astoria, New York
    I'm not expecting the podcast any earlier honestly. With how much they do, I'm sure trying to do that will throw some of their schedule out of whack.
This discussion has been closed.