What happened to the forum for [INSERT YOUR FAVORITE SHOW]?!

A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
edited November 2014 in Other TV
Hey there, just wanted to hip everyone to a system where Jim and I keep the forums a little bit tidier for us to manage and people to navigate. When a show we've covered is off the air, it gets moved to the "OFF AIR" category, which is typically displayed way at the bottom of the list of topics/forums.

If the show is returning for a new season, typically, we'll promote it back to "CURRENT SHOWS" about two weeks before it's new air date. When the show goes back on hiatus, we move it back to the "OFF AIR" category about two to three weeks after it's last air date. Nothing will ever be lost, it's just a bit of a shell game. If we didn't do this, god only knows how crowded the show categories would get.

Comments

• Is there a way to view the Bald Move Forums grouped by Forum? I can't see a way to access the list of 'Current Shows' and the 'Off Air' category without following the links here..
  • Never mind- the browser resizing was hiding this section!
    Jovial_Falcon
  • guys where is the instructions on how to get ad free casts on an iphone? the ad free feed on the website doesnt seem to be loading for me....
  • DrewDrew indianapolis
    edited May 2016
    @russ

http://forums.baldmove.com/discussion/1768/ad-free-podcast-feed#latest

Check this thread I have the guy asking the URL you need to add to your podcast app, it's the first response
    Russ
  • edited June 2016
    Never mind  

• It's in the "Other TV" forum. Just go back a couple pages there and boom. 
  • Are we no longer commissioning Shutter Island? Or has it been purchased already?
  • Is it no longer possible to commission something? I don't see where to do it
  • MoonMan13MoonMan13 Northern Kentucky
    edited September 11
    Did a passing search for black mirror coverage. Have they done any? Is there a forum for it?
  • No forum for it, I think they did a commission or BMTV on it. You'll find discussion scattered between "other TV" and VIP forum.
    MoonMan13
  • edited December 13
    Been gone for awhile. I’m relistening to Westworld podcasts. Did you guys ever get your Amazon affiliate status thing back? 
  • Alkaid13Alkaid13 Georgia
    edited December 13
    Nope. Switched to the club.