BaldMove Instagram

FlashGordonFlashGordon Leeds, UK
edited October 2016 in General
As I don't think i've heard J&A promote it before and it's been gold over nerdcon,well worth a follow, looked great guys! I think you wore the red wedding garb almost too well

hypergenesbMelonuskMichelleCodyHarris821Brawn

Comments

• A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Haha, yeah, Cecily runs that for us. We need to remember to promote it in advance of any live stuff we do, cause she's always busy snapping and posting.
    TaraC73FlashGordonMichelleBrawn
  • WonderedObjectWonderedObject SAN Francisco, CA
    I will continue to advocate for a Bald Move Snapchat!
    BrawnUnderwood
  • I underestimated how good those GoT costumes would be. 
    A_Ron_Hubbard
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    @akritenbrink
    When a celebrity (yes I consider these guys celebs lol) knows how to use snapchat, it is comedy gold. I firmly believe these guys can do it. 
    Underwood
  • @WonderedObject yeh even if it was occasional and random Bald Move snap chat stories would be cool
    @FlashGordon
    Exactly. Even just random little quarrels in the studio would be fun to see. I get that it takes time for it to grow on people but once you get the hang of it, it's a ton of fun.
  • MichelleMichelle California
    Plus, I would love to see the guys with some of those daily overlays.   lol
    FlashGordon
  • @Michelle Exactly!
    Michelle
  • Those GoT costumes are fucking fantastic.
    NikkiP
  • TravisTravis CA
    edited October 2016
    Are there any RCNC shirts left? I didn't make it out, and therefore would have the whole "wearing a shirt to something I didn't attend dilemma," but those shirts are totally sweet! Big ups to whoever designed them.

EDIT: Nevermind, they're totally in the store. I think I'm going to have to grab one of those. Awesome!
    FlashGordon
  • @DoubleA_Ron honestly I think they should wear them for the GOT cast recording going forward 
    MichelleTravisGredalBee
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    So, I'm on snapchat, mostly because Cecily is hilarious on it.  I'll think about doing snapchat for an official Snapchat.  

There are a few RCNC shirts left.  We'll probably blow them out on the store and announce it when we're ready to do that.
    TravisWonderedObject
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
    I don't get snapchat... my 14 year old is on it constantly and tried to show me. I use it strictly for the picture filters LOL.
  • amyja89amyja89 Oxford, England
    I like Snapchat, but I only use it to post things to my public story rather than sending private snaps. In my eyes it's basically an extension of Twitter, just a visual timeline instead of a textual one lol.

(I'm amyandrews89 if anybody wants to experience my fairly mundane existence, I follow back lol!)
  • MichelleMichelle California
    I use it just to have a little fun with my nieces (13 and 10).  It makes them laugh or smile, so it's worth it.  :)  <3
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    I hate it...but we only hate what we don't understand. So I guess there is that. 
    Michelle