Walking Dead - 701: "The Day Will Come When You Won't Be"

CecilyCecily Cincinnati
Directed by Greg Nicotero
Written by Scott M Gimple

It's back! Let's talk about the episode!
Tron5000

Comments

• TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    SheIsGeeky303PamGPavkey88Dani
  • JbrettDJbrettD Nashville, TN
    no live watch?

Ben Cockell
  • If I do not know who was killed at 10:01 pm Eastern, 10/23/2016, I will never watch another episode of this shit.
    hisdudeness915RussBourbonQueenleahgirl10
    They promised us - @tom_g
  • tom_g said:

If I do not know who was killed at 10:01 pm Eastern, 10/23/2016, I will never watch another episode of this shit.

Co-sign!! I just told my wife the exact same thing.
  • Pavkey88Pavkey88 Florida, the home of beautiful beaches and meth addicted face-eaters
    argh this show is the worst!!! Why do I waste my time!!
    TheEconomistElisa
  • Pavkey88Pavkey88 Florida, the home of beautiful beaches and meth addicted face-eaters
    Awwww poor Abraham
  • That was disappointing
    Elisa
    Oh shit well I guess he's not coming back wow
  • Idiot Survivor of the Week: Abraham  Glenn  Rick
    Elisa
    Holy fuck. That was fucking rough. And I haven't been a Glenn fan for a long time. OMFG I haven't felt this disturbed by a scene in a long time. And I knew how it was going down (TSDF had it 100% right)
    DaniElisa
  • Cool scene. Crap execution since I was spoiled and knew how that played out for a couple weeks now. Stupid. Should have just did this end of season 6.
    TaraC73Elisakianesc
  • That left eye was great.. It only took 20 minutes longer than it should have
  • Wait....he's under a dumpster somewhere, right? Right????
    JTKIIIFrakkin TTyler_DurdenOriginal_Joseph
  • Real_NeoReal_Neo North Carolina
    Just lost two good characters and i feel like the long wait stripped me of my ability to care.
    mwspiakTheEconomistDummyElisaSp0tty77RussCoryOriginal_JosephkianescAmbitiousBukkyand 2 others.
    Well this seems like a really shitty camping trip
    Dummywendimyb
    Comparing the comic shot of glen and the show... wow.  AMC still blew it.  It was spoiled.

• Neegan already comes off as a little bit of a bitch. How does Darly get away punching him in the face without dying after he laid out the rules?
    TaraC73Elisa
    Wow Negans hardcore
  • JTKIII said:

Neegan already comes off as a little bit of a bitch. How does Darly get away punching him in the face without dying after he laid out the rules?

He killed Glenn in retaliation of Daryl's actions Now Daryl has to live with the fact that Glenn's death was kinda on him. I'm actually intrigued by the Daryl/Maggie relationship going forward
    TaraC73mwspiakDaniBrawnMichelleKingKobraMorpheus00
  • JTKIII said:

Neegan already comes off as a little bit of a bitch. How does Darly get away punching him in the face without dying after he laid out the rules?

He killed Glenn in retaliation of Daryl's actions Now Daryl has to live with the fact that Glenn's death was kinda on him. I'm actually intrigued by the Daryl/Maggie relationship going forward
    Point taken.
    JTKIII said:

JTKIII said:

Point taken.
    It sets up a Darryl dying for Maggie scenario?
    Murderbear
  • Really digging the episode and Negan minus the spoiled kills. Could have been an all time great
    TaraC73
  • Season 6: "When will Negan show up?"
    Season 7: "When will Negan shut up?"

I like JDM in the role but Jesus that was some repetitive monologueing.

They overcooked the shit out of this incident.
    TheEconomistMurderbearkingbee67ElisaDemicTyler_DurdenDeeRussOriginal_JosephMonicaand 1 other.
    Confused -- is everyone and every body in the RV with Rick? Seems like they dragged the bodies in the opposite direction of the RV?
  • Negan said he was leaving them a truck. Guess they put the bodies in that?
    TaraC73
    TaraC73 said:

Confused -- is everyone and every body in the RV with Rick? Seems like they dragged the bodies in the opposite direction of the RV?

Hmmm...confusion in a Walking Dead episode? That's unexpected.

Im pretty sure they're on the Rv. Guessing they buried the bodies

TaraC73BourbonQueen
  • Anyone notice the opportunity Rick had to stick the axe in Neegan's head when he let him back into the RV? Neegan turned his back on Rick for a couple seconds and Rick didn't capitalize.
    MurderbearRussken hale
    It is fiction but... the end of show half time speech by Maggie was ridiculous.  No mourning; just war.  Wait and see I guess

TaraC73ElisaAmbitiousBukky
    I've rewatched every episode of TWD multiple times except the Lori death scene (because her speech to Carl was just too, too sad)... I probably won't watch this one again. It was just too sad. I'm not a Glenn fan, haven't been since he went into that fucking train tunnel
    Of death looming for Maggie, but my god if that wasn't the worst death scene I've ever seen. The way he was gurgling and trying to say goodbye was heartbreaking. Abraham telling negan to suck his balls was awesome though. Even with his skull caved in he still was beast mode.

Should be an interesting season, for sure.
    DaniBrawnMichelleMorpheus00wendimyb
This discussion has been closed.