Mr Robot Yarn :)

akritenbrinkakritenbrink Lynnwood, WA (Seattle area)
So there's a thing where people hand dye yarn and sell it on Etsy and a kind of sub-thing where they base the colors on TV show characters. I ran across some Mr. Robot yarn and I just had to share haha.

From the listing:

Darlene is a slightly sick-looking taupe and burgundy two-tone yarn.
Whiterose is white, grey, and bloody scarlet.
fsociety is a gradient from black to white.
Dark army is grey, burgundy, black, dark brown, and dangerous.
Elliot is grey, dark steely blue, black, dark brown, and moody.

Dani

Comments

• I don't know if I'd be able to guess this is Mr. Robot-themed if I didn't know in advance... but damn, girl. I'd knit that.
    akritenbrink
  • akritenbrinkakritenbrink Lynnwood, WA (Seattle area)
    Reni said:

I don't know if I'd be able to guess this is Mr. Robot-themed if I didn't know in advance... but damn, girl. I'd knit that.

I think that's the case with most of the theme yarn, except when people make the Dr. Who scarf. But I think they did great with the colors!
  • @akritenbrink They really did, I don't usually love the whole collection, but I love all of these. My only complaint is why does everything have to be freakin' sock yarn, they're great but I'm up to my ears in sock yarn! Probably it's because it's easier to dye, but a cuddly worsted is a lot closer to my heart.
  • akritenbrinkakritenbrink Lynnwood, WA (Seattle area)
    Reni said:

@akritenbrink They really did, I don't usually love the whole collection, but I love all of these. My only complaint is why does everything have to be freakin' sock yarn, they're great but I'm up to my ears in sock yarn! Probably it's because it's easier to dye, but a cuddly worsted is a lot closer to my heart.

That's a good question. Maybe so they can all knit their Stephen West shawls haha