Commissions

Hey guys. When is the deadwood commission coming out? I don't think there's been a commission podcast released since GGGR was released on 10/5.

Comments

• A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    The Deadwood commissioner may be changing his mind. At any rate commissioned podcast productuon will resume this week.
  • seanrayseanray Texas
    edited October 2016
    K awesome. I don't mean to come across as disrespectful or anything. I just get a real pleasure from the commissions and you and Jim's thoughts on these movies/tv shows. I've seen movies I wouldn't give the time of day to before i heard your thoughts on it, (Muholland Drive/GGGR). And enjoyed them
    And the old Blue Yonder casts are hilarious and entertaining, so truly, thank you for all you guys do.
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    No offense taken.  We really didn't have a good idea for how much time this con prep would take and with BYPAX on top of Rocket City on top of Jim getting sick a few things had to slide.  We're going ahead with "What Dreams May Come" while we're working stuff out with the Deadwood commission.
  • Is the guy who commissioned Deadwood thinking of different episodes or a completely different show/movie?