Blood simple

seanrayseanray Texas
edited November 2016 in Movies
Hey guys, just wanted to create a thread if other bald move supporters/fans would like to discuss my commission. Thanks so much for your insight Jim and A-Ron. I hope A-Ron enjoys Insidious Ch. 1 & 2 more than Blood Simple. Lol. Thanks again guys, your insights on bald movies really brighten my day.
FernNYC17DeeEMAW42

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • sean.ray said:
    Hey guys, just wanted to create a thread if other bald move supporters/fans would like to discuss my commission. Thanks so much for your insight Jim and A-Ron. I hope A-Ron enjoys Insidious Ch. 1 & 2 more than Blood Simple. Lol. Thanks again guys, your insights on bald movies really brighten my day.
    Sean, thanks for commissioning this dude! I was excited to see this mentioned on the front page today. I recently bought the Criterion copy of this and it was an instant classic for me, easily in the top 5 Coen films. This story was so freaking tight and I was cracking up at the tangled web of confusion. To have all of the characters so totally on different pages in such a believable way was pure genius. If you haven't bought the Criterion copy of this, I highly recommend it because the transfer is beautiful. 
    seanray
  • @EMAW42 no problem! Glad you enjoyed it. I have the criterion disc as well, I completely agree Beautiful transfer.
    EMAW42