Picked my next phone

Decided to go with the galaxy s6 I like the contract, it's got good memory capacity and I fancied something different

http://business.ee.co.uk/mobile-phones/pay-monthly/samsung-galaxy-s6-32gb-black-sapphire/details

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I've heard good things about the Nokia 3310
  • Don't get the S6!
    Its the worst Galaxy they ever made, they got rid of the removable battery and expandable storage.
    Get yourself an S7 (or go for the S5 if you can't afford the latest model).
    Cory
  • jomihajomiha Springfield IL
    Man, I really wanted a Note 7. Now looking at the Google phone. I'm definitely ditching Apple. Tired of the planned obsolescence every year.
  • I'm working on year 3 of my 6 Plus. It doesn't seem obsolete.
    manhattnikTaraC73Jayland86Hatorian
  • jomiha said:

Man, I really wanted a Note 7. Now looking at the Google phone. I'm definitely ditching Apple. Tired of the planned obsolescence every year.

I would definitely wait for Google phone 2.
    jomiha
  • edited November 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm working on year 3 of my 6 Plus. It doesn't seem obsolete.

Same. No issues yet. Apple actually fixed my screen for free when I dropped it because I called them up and asked them nicely to do it for free given how much I've spent with them.

Plan on riding the 6+ until the 8 comes.
    TaraC73
  • TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
    Hatorian said:

I'm working on year 3 of my 6 Plus. It doesn't seem obsolete.

Same. No issues yet. Apple actually fixed my screen for free when I dropped it because I called them up and asked them nicely to do it for free given how much I've spent with them.

Plan on riding the 6+ until the 8 comes.
    That's awesome! Apple gave me a new 6 when mine bricked for $100 (which was a steal retail I think was $500) I love my 6... kind of wish i'd gotten the plus for the extra screen size BUT aside from that I have no complaints about my 6 and will stick with it for a long time. Maybe til the 8 comes out and goes cheap :)
  • jomihajomiha Springfield IL
    I've got a 6 Plus, and after the latest ios update, I've been having a lot of issues. Battery drain being among the worst. Maybe it's a fluke. 
  • TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
    jomiha said:

I've got a 6 Plus, and after the latest ios update, I've been having a lot of issues. Battery drain being among the worst. Maybe it's a fluke. 

Google battery drain after iOS update - there are quite a few articles explains different settings that suck battery life up after the update. :)
    jomiha
  • I ended up with the Samsung galaxy j3 it's good enough for what I want and is a better contact then before with more data and a lot cheaper I've sorted out all my stuff and it's great
    jomiha