What book series is it that A.Ron really likes again?

I could go back to listen to a bunch of podcasts, but I can't remember which one it's mentioned in.

Comments

• TravisTravis CA
    edited November 2016
    The Aubrey-Maturin books are the ones that he had the idea of doing a podcast series about. That's probably the one you're thinking of. He has also mentioned a couple of times that he really likes the Dresden Files.
  • Not sure that's the one I'm thinking of.  It was a fantasy one that he thought would make a good movie adaptation, if I remember right.
  • I think that was the Dresden Files. The one about a wizard in modern day (I think it was) Chicago.
    solojer
  • Ha! I just realized that I only read the first part of your message.  It was the Dresden Files I was trying to remember!  Thanks :)
    Travis
  • Ain't no thing. Glad to help out.
    TaraC73solojer
  • webswingerwebswinger SoCal
    edited November 2016
    I thought he liked Dianetics
    TaraC73Murderbear
  • He's mentioned Red/Green/Blue Mars a couple times as well which was supposed to air this January 2017 as a tv series or miniseries but I think it's still on hold because of a show runner or producer thing.
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Everybody's right!  My favorite book series of all time is indeed Patrick O'Brian's Aubrey-Maturin series.  The pulpy urban fantasy series that is my current guilty pleasure is the Dresden Files by Jim Butcher.  R/G/B Mars is also dope.
    Travissolojer