Photos in Westworld - theories

We've come to accept that there is a hidden person in the picture Dr Ford showed Bernard when they were talking about Arnold. 

So, if we come to accept that theory, can we also make a new theory about this picture? She is off-center and seems to be held by someone. It's the picture where Dolores said "It doesn't look like anything to me"

voodooratElisa

Comments

• Vasilnate1Vasilnate1 Salem, MA
    edited November 2016
    my first assumption after watching episode 8, was that that was a picture of MIB's daughter.  But she does look like someone is holding her arm?  So that would be strange if the Hosts couldnt see MIB in a photo?  Hmmmm?
  • edited November 2016
    The Original Abernathy glitched out. 
    Dolores said "it doesn't look like anything to me".

Bernard also said the same thing when it was shown a design schematic of himself. Who can be in that photo? I don't think its the MiB.
  • It kinda looks like Rosario Dawson
    Elisa
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    The question I have is why could original Peter Abernathy see the photo, but it "doesn't look like anything" to Dolores? 
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I assumed the picture of the woman was just a random guest photo that they dropped sometime in the past. I didn't think the woman in the photo was central to the plot or a character in the show.

me either, although now that i look at it again with the suspicion about the "arnold" photo that there's an invisible component to it, it does seem possible it's more pertinent than i'd originally thought.  

on the other hand, it was just semi-buried in a pretty random spot on the ground, and whatever it was dalouries couldn't see it and presumably abernathy wasn't supposed to be able to see it either.  so, yeah, probably nothing.
    Elisa
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • voodoorat said:

I assumed the picture of the woman was just a random guest photo that they dropped sometime in the past. I didn't think the woman in the photo was central to the plot or a character in the show.
    me either, although now that i look at it again with the suspicion about the "arnold" photo that there's an invisible component to it, it does seem possible it's more pertinent than i'd originally thought.  

on the other hand, it was just semi-buried in a pretty random spot on the ground, and whatever it was dalouries couldn't see it and presumably abernathy wasn't supposed to be able to see it either.  so, yeah, probably nothing.

The problem I have with that is that it could be said the same thing with the gun dolores found. 
This discussion has been closed.