What if instead of multiple timelines...

ThomasThomas North Carolina
There are multiple copies of each host and they are interconnected in order to maintain relationships with guests, etc?  If one of the hosts is killed in the park, it is reasonable to assume that they are not quickly brought back to the labs, cleaned, repaired, and re-installed in the park.  It would presumably take a decent amount of time to repair damaged hosts (gun shots, stabs, blown off arms, etc).  Therefore, when a host is killed or injured, instead of waiting days to re-enter it into the park, they simply transfer data and release a separate copy of that specific host.  What if instead of seeing different timelines, we are seeing views from different copies of the same bots that have taken place in the present?  I have not dove too deep into this theory so feel free to tear it apart.  Thanks.

Comments

• Doctor_NickDoctor_Nick Terminus
    edited November 2016
    You would presume all that, but they have never indicated there are multiple copies of the same host.  The host playing Clementine's old role has some of Clementine's mannerisms but is not the same Clementine at all.

There may actually need to be an explanation about why that needs to be the case.  
  • ThomasThomas North Carolina
    I am still a believer in the multiple timelines theory, but I just wanted to offer this idea.  Hosts have bene shown they can be swapped into different roles and take on the mannerisms of that role, but they still have memories of other story arcs.  We could have just seen them whipping the memory of one of multiple Clementine hosts since they would all be interconnected and have the same flaws.
This discussion has been closed.