Who do think gets killed in the Walking Dead mid-season finale?

I hope Spencer dies even though he's part of the Alexandria crew.  After all this time, he's still a spoiled brat.  I would not cry if Tara dies l was only remotely interested in her because of Glenn and Denise and they are both dead. And of course, anyone in Negan's posse. 
Tarzana890

Comments

• I think Tara will be offed when she reveals the Oceanside armory. (maybe not till next season)

I hope Olivia gets a quick mercy killing soon. I don't want to see her cry face again.

Sherry might not last long if Negan thinks she helped Daryl escape.

• TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
    I hate spencer - I hope it's him. I dont think it's going to be any of our main squad.
    Tarzana890
  • Aaron. Somebody isn't getting out of the zombie lake alive.
  • Can they kill Gimple, that would be satisfying... because other than that I'd want to see Negan die
    TaraC73iMatty94JTKIIIN8NoleDoubleA_Ron
  • Spencer, Olivia maybe rosita
    And obviously rick and Carl ;)
    Vasilnate1
  • spencer and rosita are pretty safe guesses.

i'm calling it clue-style: spencer in the conservatory with the zombie dick-bite.
    Vasilnate1TaraC73
  • My soul, most likely.
  • My soul, most likely.

an hour and a half of your life that you'll never get back, for sure.
    Degausser24
  • voodoorat said:

My soul, most likely.

an hour and a half of your life that you'll never get back, for sure.
    That about sums it up.
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    edited December 2016
    Jesus, @Monica ... Is 6.1 million viewers not enough?
  • I think he ratings will go up for this episode 1 because it's the mid season finale and 2 because westworld won't be on
  • N8NoleN8Nole Tallahassee, Florida
    I'm saying it's Heath because he's doing the 24 spinoff. But I also think it's my mind becuz you'll get Morgan talking which is never good