Man in the High Castle

I listen to a ton of Bald Move podcasts and I know Jim and A.Ron have briefly mentioned Man in the High Castle previously. I dont know if they watch it but it seems like the first season would be up their alley. Anyway I was hoping to see if the baldmove community was in on this show and if we could potentially get some coverage from my favorite podcasters. 

Comments

• I don't think they're really into bingeable stuff that drops all at once for one.
    Elisa
  • elgat0elgat0 Clearwater
    There are a few of us in on this show.  There was some discussion on the board for Season 1. 

However, it is difficult to have an open discussion without spoiling someone with  Amazon/Netflix shows, since everyone watches at a different pace. 

For myself, I've only watched the first episode of Season 2 as I am rotating around four other shows.
    Elisa
  • Shit i really liked season 1 but season 2 took it to another level. This show has me hooked n im ready to rewatch season 2 already cuz it went too quick. Discussion on this shows content should be highly interesting. Need at least a podcast recap of entire season at once. Give us a few hours on this show please @A_Ron_Hubbard
    Elisa
This discussion has been closed.