Rocket Leaguein' - with @Jim

So Jim is pretty serious about his Rocket League, and hes pretty good, but I'm glad I dont play with him, he would hate me.  Anybody else watched the rocket league vids yet?
"because everything would be what it isn't"

Comments

• If you don't hate your teammate in doubles, you're not playing right.
    Vasilnate1
  • Yeah, it took me about 25 seconds to see that I would get smoked by Jim, but that is saying nothing since I'm awful. 
    Vasilnate1
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    edited December 2016
    Yeah, there was a time about a year ago where he was only like, twice as good as me. I only like playing the kooky levels. Got really into the hockey and b-ball modes.
    Vasilnate1
  • MrSinysterMrSinyster Raleigh, NC
    edited December 2016
    I'd like to see the fellas play Raft. seems like a game that could lead to much bickering and hilarity if they were both making decisions like with Kerbal. Orwell has been interesting, but the "Let's Play"s work better with @Jim and A_Ron_Hubbard and @Cecily IMHO. you need one at least one person talking shit while the other is playing 
    "Choke hold is illegal!" 
  • Dummy said:

Yeah, it took me about 25 seconds to see that I would get smoked by Jim, but that is saying nothing since I'm awful. 

yeah, Jim dosnt seem like someone that plays while drunk either, I on the other hand...lets just say its a good thing they are fake cars
    Dummy
    "because everything would be what it isn't"
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    Rocket League is one of those games that I will play for like 45 minutes tops. I love it, its super fun. But I get bored and frustrated with it pretty easily. Its amazing seeing what some of these players can do in the tournaments. 
  • I watched one of Jim's videos and it looks super fun.  I kept hearing how great the game is and I want to pick it up.  It seems the learning curve probably isn't as harsh as in fighting games, like I'm currently dealing with Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator & KOF XIV. 
    "I muffle motherfuckers up like Meineke"  Ghostface Killah (Clipse of Doom)
    "I don't give a fuck about your war or your President"  Snake Plissken (Escape from New York)

• Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    It is super easy to pick up and play and have a blast, but also has some real depth. To master the game requires some serious skill. 
  • Man, I just was playing it at my local GameStop and I was pretty bad at it.  I could not follow the ball easily, could not time my jumps right, I gained a horseshoe and did not know how the maneuver with it.  But damn it looks fun.  I'll pick up it and have Jim cursing at me soon enough.
    "I muffle motherfuckers up like Meineke"  Ghostface Killah (Clipse of Doom)
    "I don't give a fuck about your war or your President"  Snake Plissken (Escape from New York)