the office finale no spoilers please

So tonight (at 7 45 pm time) I'll be watching the finale of the office then the special.

Damn I'm going to miss this show :(
PS

Comments

• Well, they had to end at some point. I was tiring of their "will they/won't they" shipping every season anyway. Pam and Jim were great, but Andy and Erin? No thank you. I (obviously) loved the show and was also sad to see it end. 

Assuming you're talking about the American one. I never got super into the UK version, though I could see why other people would prefer it. 
  • Yea the us version the UK version is great but the us one just adds so much more. And yea I don't like Andy at this point. He was made manager and just fucked about with his job
    Dummy
  • iMatty94 said:

So tonight (at 7 45 pm time) I'll be watching the finale of the office then the special.

I love The Office! Just got done with a rewatch last week. There is a new(ish) show called Superstore that is created by one of the writers from The Office. It's really funny, you might like it.
  • iMatty94 said:

I love The Office! Just got done with a rewatch last week. There is a new(ish) show called Superstore that is created by one of the writers from The Office. It's really funny, you might like it.
    Thank you I'll check it out
  • Best moment:

Dwight: "Michael! I can't believe you came!"
    Michael: "That's what she said!"
    iMatty94ChiefPizza
  • I enjoyed the US version (very American) but The Office (UK) is probably my favourite show ever.

The US version was literally at its worst when it tried to copy the UK version line-for-line (season 1).  Got better after that.
  • I think 4 years is beyond the statute of limitations for spoilers... ;-). Great show, though! Started better than it finished, but I enjoyed it throughout.

• Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    Yeah, I want to comment on stuff, but comments I have are about the entirety of the show.