1. Dark Souls 3
2. The Witness
3. Doom
4. Thumper 
5. Battlefield 1
DaveyMacVasilnate1Murderbear

Comments

• WonderedObjectWonderedObject SAN Francisco, CA
    Didn't get to play nearly as much as I had hoped but it's Uncharted for me. I'm old school so if it's a got a solid storyline then it's at the top of my list.
    DaveyMac
  • I didn't play much this year, partly due to having a toddler running around and partly due to the fact that FromSoftware released Dark Souls 3 this year and I was able to get a PS4 and catch up with Bloodborne. It's no secret that I'm pretty much obsessed with From's games, so they eat up the bulk of my limited gaming time.

So for me it has to be Dark Souls 3.
    Second place would be Civilization VI.

I played a few other great games this year, but they actually came out in 2015, so they wouldn't qualify.

A couple 2016 games that I have in my library, but haven't given the proper time to yet are:
    Uncharted 4 
    Obduction

Vasilnate1
  • 1. Inside
    2. Overwatch
    3. Uncharted 4
    4. Mirrors edge catalyst
    5. Quantum break
    Vasilnate1DaveyMacMurderbear
  • Vasilnate1Vasilnate1 Salem, MA
    Dark Souls 3 for sure, I think everything else I played this year came out years ago
    DaveyMac
  • Quantum Break was a fun experience with the game then the TV episode to go with each chapter. It helped they brought in some big names for the show. So much fun!

BF1 has been a lot of fun

Just recently got Gears 4 and having a blast. The new HORDE is a BIG step up from previous games.

Deus Ex Mankind Divided was fun as hell. That story and world they created is amazing. I love everything about it
  • Oddly enough Rimworld probably has hooked me more than any other game this year. 
  • Battlefield 1 , i'm a history geek and do WW1 audiobooks while playing - it's immersive.
     i've not got 100 hours out of a game since Metal Gear Solid V & GTA V, so love it, honestly i've missed a lot of big titles this year, is the last guardian living up to the hype?
    Dummy
  • it's not for everybody, but firewatch was one of my favorite games of the year and perhaps the most unique for me.
    DaveyMacMurderbearFlashGordon
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    voodoorat said:

it's not for everybody, but firewatch was one of my favorite games of the year and perhaps the most unique for me.

Oh man...what a game. Its actually less of a game and more of a story that you are experiencing. Plus I like the idea that I playing Harry Crane who has started a new life after Sterling, Cooper, Draper, Price. 
    DaveyMacMurderbear
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    1. Inside
    2. The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine DLC (it was like 40 hours of content, I'm calling it a game)
    3. Uncharted 4
    4. The Witness
    5. Doom
    6. Rise of the Tomb Raider (PS4)
    7. Firewatch
    8. ABZÛ
    9. Stardew Valley
    10. No Man's Sky
    DaveyMac
  • 1. Overwatch
    2. Doom
    3. Xcom 2