Charlie Work - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

FlashGordonFlashGordon Leeds, UK
edited February 2015 in Other TV
It's always sunny is by far one my favourite TV shows on air and the most recent episode has got to be one of the best bits of comedy i've ever seen, It takes the form of a POV/Tracking shot of Charlie on inspection day at the bar, it's just fantastic from start to finish.

I figured there'd have to be some Sunny fans on here, I loved hearing Jim fight it's corner on the top 10 list.

Comments

• DeeDee Adelaide
    I'm a Sunny fan - haven't watched this episode yet though. It's just brilliant and horrifying.
  • Haven't seen the latest episode but it's waiting for me on amazon. probably won't get to it until next week. Everybody's making a big deal about the episode though so I'm really looking forward to it.
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    Okay, that was pretty damn excellent. Dennis stole the show as always.
  • @Dee Alright, Alright, Alright, I love what they're doing with Dennis this season, feel like they're really pushing his sociopathy , a bit like when they spent a season with Frank going about as weird as he could, just cracks me up.
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    I don't know why, but for some reason Charlie's constant muttering about Dee being a "goddamn bitch", and Dennis's increasingly deranged "alright alright alright" cracked me up every time. So much of the comedy of this show is inexplicable to me, but it works.
  • You're right Boss Hogg
  • I finally watched Charlie Work.
    This is a great read about the camera work. Inspired by True Detective and Birdman. Enjoy humans!

http://uproxx.com/tv/2015/02/always-sunny-tracking-shot-influences/