What are you binging right now?

Comments

• cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    Watching full game 4 ‘95 NBA finals Rockets-Magic on YouTube casted to the tv. Listening to witch - living in the past. Miss my bros. 
    JaimieTCoryfidoz
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    cdrive said:
    Watching full game 4 ‘95 NBA finals Rockets-Magic on YouTube casted to the tv. Listening to witch - living in the past. Miss my bros. 

I've said a few times I'm from Houston. I don't even like basketball, but that was a great time. 
    cdriveCory
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    cdrive said:
    I remember being so happy Hakeem and Clyde won, and just happy that Shaq lost. lol
  • MichelleMichelle California
    I'm watching some of the guys' old Twitch gaming streams.  I'm about an hour into the first Sea of Thieves right now.
    Celebrity Family Feud. Just keep em rollin. 
  • I did finish The Mandalorian. At 35-40 minute episodes, that show moves at a good clip. That was fun! Good debut for Star Wars' first live action show.

I'm finally watching Generation Kill after planning to for years. Man, Simon and Burns know how to write a show. I wouldn't have guessed I'd see some of The Wire's themes crossing over into the invasion of Iraq, unless I had perhaps thought about it for about five minutes because it seems obvious in hindsight. 
  • The Wire. Didn't catch it the first time 20 years ago. Has to be some of the best TV ever made. Just wrapping up Season 4.
    JSDCAken hale
  • ElisaElisa Los Angeles
    Binging every other day - Babylon Berlin S3 and Outlander just finished S2. Going for the pure escapism here. 
  • The new season of Bosch is coming out on Amazon next week. Great series to binge if you'd be into a very well made, well acted, entertaining crime drama that doesn't require too much brain power.
    fidozCapeGabeNoel
  • fidozfidoz Houston
    Binged the first 3 seasons of Schitt's Creek this week. Really loving this show. Did the first season of Letterkenny as well.
    JSDCA
  • fidozfidoz Houston
    cdrive said:
    95 was great but that 94 series was an all time party in Houston. I lived at Chimney Rock and Bellaire at the time. It took me 2.5 hours to go from the north side of Westheimer to the south side of Richmond after game 7.
    cdrive
    edited April 11
    fidoz said:
    cdrive said:
    95 was great but that 94 series was an all time party in Houston. I lived at Chimney Rock and Bellaire at the time. It took me 2.5 hours to go from the north side of Westheimer to the south side of Richmond after game 7.
    Oh yes. That first one had the whole city lose their shit on Richmond!  I was a teenager in the Alief / Sharpstown area so that Richmond strip wasn’t too far. 
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    I also just finished season 3 of Schitt's Creek. I'm not sure why I took so long to start watching. It is so good.  And I just realized that the final season (6) is not on Netflix. It's freaking me out a little bit.

MrX
  • fidozfidoz Houston
    I also just finished season 3 of Schitt's Creek. I'm not sure why I took so long to start watching. It is so good.  And I just realized that the final season (6) is not on Netflix. It's freaking me out a little bit.

Hulu has season 6 but it says they expire in 13 days. Guess I need to get moving. 
  • fidozfidoz Houston
    I think I've seen Moira wear this on Schitt's Creek. https://www.facebook.com/tharin.olsen/videos/3240287959316227/
  • MrX said:
    The new season of Bosch is coming out on Amazon next week. Great series to binge if you'd be into a very well made, well acted, entertaining crime drama that doesn't require too much brain power.
    Great series. I can't wait for the return. Been hyped up since trailer released a few weeks ago.

Excellent acting and decent writing because the source material has already been written. (Looking at you GRRM! )

Amazon already announced that next year is final season. So enjoy what we have left.

MrXDoctor_Nick
  • Doctor_NickDoctor_Nick Terminus
    edited April 11
    Line of Duty:  
    Starting episode 4 of season 1.  Has great IMDB ratings.   Does it get better?  The acting and setup of the divisions and services seem pretty good, but this plot is getting more and more far fetched.  Also I'm really having a hard time taking these hard guys on the housing estates seriously.  Are we supposed to be thinking the uniformed police are pretty silly?
  • WaidHere said:
    The Wire. Didn't catch it the first time 20 years ago. Has to be some of the best TV ever made. Just wrapping up Season 4.
    We’re watching it for the first time too.  (Shocking that we didn’t watch it when it originally aired).  But Kinda glad we have it to watch now.  Blew our minds when we found out that young Wallace is Michael B. Jordan!  We’re not looking at Imdb unless a character dies for fear of getting spoiled.  Just finished season 1 last night, and looking forward to about 2-3 episodes tonight. Alan Sepinwall’s Newbie reviews from 2009 are a great companion read post episode. 
    WaidHere
  • fidozfidoz Houston
    Bosch, Killing Eve and What We Do In The Shadows all come back this week. Very excited. 
    Elisaken hale
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    fidoz said:
    Bosch, Killing Eve and What We Do In The Shadows all come back this week. Very excited. 
    Yes! Wwdits is the bomb!
    Wild Wild Country. I know it was from 2018, but this has been, so far, a great chaser after Tiger King. 
    Noel
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    Line of Duty:  
    Starting episode 4 of season 1.  Has great IMDB ratings.   Does it get better?  The acting and setup of the divisions and services seem pretty good, but this plot is getting more and more far fetched.  Also I'm really having a hard time taking these hard guys on the housing estates seriously.  Are we supposed to be thinking the uniformed police are pretty silly?
    I LOVE Line of Duty, but the plots are bonkers and get more and more so. If you’re not feeling it after four episodes, it’s probably not for you. 
  • For Easter weekend I decided to get religious and finally start the Young Pope.  It’s been decent so far.  I’m on episode 3 and I’m wondering how they’ll keep it interesting for 10 episodes without being repetitive.

Then the plan is to get through the New Pope by the end of the month. 
    Coryjluzania
  • NoelNoel Dallas, TX
    Finally jumped on the Ozark train. I’m about halfway through season 1 and I’m loving it. Ruth is such a damn good character. 
    Teresa from ConcordHatorian
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    Ruth just gets better and better. Best character in the show. They do such a damn fine job with her character and arc. plus she’s just a bad ass chick. 
    Noel
  • Couldn't agree more with Ruth. I'm now through episode 7 of season 3 and this season has been absolutely amazing. The entire cast is killing it Bateman, Linney, and Garner specifically. I'm slightly disappointed I didn't go through a series rewatch before starting season 3 but with a 9 week old puppy at home my spare time is very limited.
    Teresa from Concord
  • bizmarkiefaderbizmarkiefader San Francisco
    Started rewatching Community and it's amazing how much talent is in this show. It's still as funny as it was in 09 and seeing Donald Glover being a goofy dick in a network sitcom is very good considering how big of a star he is now.
    Chinaskiken haleJaimieT
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    one of the first shows i ever 'binged' like 15 years ago was The Shield. i decided to do a rewatch, and i'm right back into it like it was 2005. a combination of remembering everything within the show, and where i was in life when i initially watched it is really making it to one of my favorite rewatch experiences in some time. the show really was staple on pushing the envelope on network cable. really put FX on the map along with Nip/Tuck and Rescue Me.
    ken hale
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    Chinaski said:
    one of the first shows i ever 'binged' like 15 years ago was The Shield. i decided to do a rewatch, and i'm right back into it like it was 2005. a combination of remembering everything within the show, and where i was in life when i initially watched it is really making it to one of my favorite rewatch experiences in some time. the show really was staple on pushing the envelope on network cable. really put FX on the map along with Nip/Tuck and Rescue Me.
    I forgot all about Rescue Me. I couldn’t wait for it to air each week. I should hide my head in shame. Sheila was crazy hot! (Every pun intended) 
    Chinaski
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    Rescue Me was good. why hide your head in shame? think i may rewatch that next.