House of Cards Season 5

UnderwoodUnderwood Philadelphia, PA
edited January 20 in House of Cards


So this dropped during the Inauguration.... Well played, House of Cards. 
Michelle
"The mouse lady had kind eyes"

Comments

  • 5/20/17... I imagine some face palming going on in the Bald Move studio
  • Melia004 said:

    5/20/17... I imagine some face palming going on in the Bald Move studio

    It seems like all my favorite winter/spring shows got pushed back this year. I wanna binge House of Cards on cold February night with a cup of hot coco. 
  • tpelzy said:

    Melia004 said:

    5/20/17... I imagine some face palming going on in the Bald Move studio

    It seems like all my favorite winter/spring shows got pushed back this year. I wanna binge House of Cards on cold February night with a cup of hot coco. 
    I really, really want the premier date for season three of Better Call Saul to drop, and to be sooner rather than later, to help fill that role like you mentioned. At this rate, conceivably there could be an all-time great Summer and Fall for TV in 2017. OITNB and Iron Fist in addition to HoC on Netflix (and hopefully Stranger Things!), Leftovers, Curb Your Enthusiasm, and GoT on HBO, and I'm sure I'm forgetting more.
  • Melia004 said:

    tpelzy said:

    Melia004 said:

    5/20/17... I imagine some face palming going on in the Bald Move studio

    It seems like all my favorite winter/spring shows got pushed back this year. I wanna binge House of Cards on cold February night with a cup of hot coco. 
    I really, really want the premier date for season three of Better Call Saul to drop, and to be sooner rather than later, to help fill that role like you mentioned. At this rate, conceivably there could be an all-time great Summer and Fall for TV in 2017. OITNB and Iron Fist in addition to HoC on Netflix (and hopefully Stranger Things!), Leftovers, Curb Your Enthusiasm, and GoT on HBO, and I'm sure I'm forgetting more.

    April 10th
Sign In or Register to comment.