Season 3 teaser!

Comments

• This, directly followed (probably) by Season 7 of Game Of Thrones should make for a great couple of months.
    ElisaMichelleKristina
  • GrahamGraham Grand Rapids, MI
    And we have a premiere date, April 16.
    ElisaMichelle
    Yeah, well, you know that's just like, your opinion, man.
  • Love this. I've never set my expectations that high for a show's new season. I fully trust Lindelof on this one.
    ElisaMichelle
  • MrXMrX CO
    edited January 24

This, directly followed (probably) by Season 7 of Game Of Thrones should make for a great couple of months.

We have many months of good tv about to be bestowed upon us before Thrones comes back. Some that I'll probably be watching:

2/8 Legion, The Expanse
    3/7 The Americans
    3/17 Iron Fist
    4/10 Better Call Saul
    4/16 The Leftovers
    5/21 Twin Peaks
    5/30 House of Cards
    Elisa
  • BB2K Adelaide, South Australia
    Holy shit. What an amazing teaser. I already couldn't wait for the season but dang, that was really something.
    Elisa
  • MrX said:

This, directly followed (probably) by Season 7 of Game Of Thrones should make for a great couple of months.

We have many months of good tv about to be bestowed upon us before Thrones comes back. Some that I'll probably be watching:

2/8 Legion, The Expanse
    3/7 The Americans
    3/17 Iron Fist
    4/10 Better Call Saul
    4/16 The Leftovers
    5/21 Twin Peaks
    5/30 House of Cards
    I'll probably be watching all of those. Is that Better Call Saul date official?
  • pavlovsbellpavlovsbell Brooklyn, NY
    I am loving the poster.

ReniElisatom_gMichelle
    Stop pissing in my soup and saying you're cooling it off.
  • I guess there was sudden departure of razor blades since the end of Season 2. 

Michelle
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    That was the best 40 seconds of something I've seen in a long time. I wanted it to be longer--but shit. Keeping it short and sweet.
    Renihypergenesb
  • I have legitimately never been this excited for a season of TV in my whole life. Two and a half months feels like a long time.
    I said, "This is going to be the most significant televisual event since Quantum Leap. And I do not say that lightly."
  • It's back on the day before my birthday!
    WintersComingAfterFalltom_gMichelle
  • calebthrowercalebthrower South Carolina
    The hype is so real for me. I cannot freaking wait
    Elisa
  • I really hope 'Don't Worry Baby' is the opening credits song for this season. It's perfect.
    Elisa
    JTKIII said:

I really hope 'Don't Worry Baby' is the opening credits song for this season. It's perfect.

i was just thinking the same thing. But on the other hand it would suck if they spoiled it so early. I know others may not be fans but I thought Iris Dement's second season opening credit song was perfect. Especially for that season.
    JTKIII
  • I'm probably overthinking this season already... but every time I rewatch the teaser, I can't help but notice how Garvey Sr. is shown from a very different camera angle than everyone else. Is it just a different angle? Is he leaning against something? Is he higher up than everyone else? Is he like Pillar Man in Jarden? And what's that strange rusty contraption to his side? Why is there blood on his face?! I feel like everyone else is portrayed in a totally neutral way, except for him.

MelonuskElisa
    My first thought when I saw it was it was christ-like. His arms aren't out, but he seems propped up, and behind him, whatever he is on looks similar to a cross. I kind of wonder if this is tied with what he saw of him in International Assassin when we saw him in some cult or group. Down in Australia, maybe?
    Elisa
  • edited February 17
    Oh boy. This new season is going to be a doozy 

Melonuskphoenyx1023Reni
  • Holy shite! Its the end. Literally. I get the feeling Kevin is not accepting it and trying to stop the final departure. And nora is just at peace with it for obvious reasons and that look of disgust he gives her on the plane.
    Elisa
  • DansburyDansbury Austin, Texas
    That teaser was greatness! This new season is going to be EPIC! 
    Elisa
  • Holy Shit. I'm afraid to look into too many details and spoil myself, at the same time I feel like HBO knows how to craft its trailers not to reveal too much...
    DummyElisa
  • OH MY GOODNESS it's too much for my poor heart. Some thoughts on the new teaser:
    -Tommy in Jarden Police shirt!
    -worldwide flooding mentioned - deffo callback to The Last Wave
    -the wooden box they open - is it a coffin?
    -Garvey Sr, with crutches lying next to him under what seems to be a cross... visually: fallen angel, but also: John Locke!
    -lots of water as in last season, but also fire
    -THAT LOST VIBE AT THE END.

I can't wait!
    Elisa
  • MichelleMichelle California
    edited February 17
    @Reni , great callback to Lost!   Also, Kevin Jr. is looking a lot like season 3 Jack Shephard.  "We have to go back!"

I wonder if they're going to board flight 108 as a little easter egg for us Lindelof fans?
    Elisa
    "Scorch the damn earth before you." - Liz Taylor, AHS
    edited February 18
    Kevin has two moods, distressed and upset. 
    ElisaMichelle
  • @Michelle If they use Oceanic Airlines I might lose it.
    Michelle
  • Here's an early clip of Wayne using his powers to amass a fortune through game shows

Kela15
  • Michael_C The great white north

Another new Season 3 trailer. Is this season going to make me face my own mortality and make me comfortable with the fact that one day I'll die? It kind of seems that way. 
    Melonuskphoenyx1023ElisaDummy
  • Oh my god, this is going to be so intense. I seriously, absolutely can not wait for this.
    Elisa
  • Oh damn, this looks good. Only a month left to go!

An interesting timeline note: Kevin Sr. mentions the seventh anniversary of the Departure. In universe, this would be October 14th, 2018 - implying we'll see a time jump of almost three years from the end of season 2, which ended on the night of October 14th, 2015.
    Elisa
    I said, "This is going to be the most significant televisual event since Quantum Leap. And I do not say that lightly."
  • MelonuskMelonusk Ireland
    HOLY SHIT.

Sorry. This is such a great trailer. I'm so sad there's only 8 episodes, but I can't wait to see some great acting & high quality TV drama. @SomeBiscuit Interesting, seems to corroborate some IMDB spoilers as well about the casting. 
    Elisa
  • I...I can wait...really...doing just fine...