New Hardcore History

124»

Comments

• Alkaid13Alkaid13 Georgia
    New Addendum: Interview with Jeff Marek. 
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    Dan Carlin has worked on a VR experience/"memory". So less of a game and more like you looking at things while Dan narrates. It looks insanely cool. 

HatorianFlukes
  • fidozfidoz Houston
    New Supernova in the East just dropped.
    HatorianAlkaid13loum
  • Hell yes. Although staying at home my podcast listening as dropped I’m definitely going to make room for this. Thanks for the heads up
  • fidozfidoz Houston
    Just realized I never listened to ep. 3 so I have almost 9 hours of Hardcore History at my disposal.
    Hatorian
  • fidozfidoz Houston
    Finished 3 & 4. They have inspired me to revisit HBO's The Pacific.
    HatorianBroRad33
  • New addendum with TOM HANKS on his new WWII film. 
    rhcoopFreddyHatorianFlukes
  • rhcooprhcoop Knoxville, Tn
    I listened to it while mowing the yard yesterday, it was very good.  I could tell Dan was a bit starstruck which makes sense, but it was a great interview.  

I'd like to hear Dan do more interviews like this on directors of these types of historical tv/film projects. 

I haven't looked yet, but can you rent that movie or do you have to sign up for Apple TV plus/max/whatever to watch it? 
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    Alkaid13 said:
    New addendum with TOM HANKS on his new WWII film. 
    Pretty crazy. I'm not going to lie though, I would have loved for Dan to just ask him about Jeffery Epstein's parties.
    Flukes
  • Supernova in the East Part 5 is out
    CretanBullFreddy
  • What will be longer...WWII or how long it will take Carlin to tell this story?  :D
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Damn, now I'm two Supernovas behind!
    Freddy
  • Only 3 and a half hours. Some true brevity this time!
    Freddy
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    Damn, now I'm two Supernovas behind!
    Stop raising Jack and catch up.
    Eine Frau
  • Finished it over the weekend, it's good and i've enjoyed it but I feel Carlin was going for something equivlent for blueprint for armageddon and it's not quite hit me like that.

Although I was sure were going to get the really big battles this episode so maybe that's part my reaction.

let me throw out a question, if you could choose a period for Carlin to cover what would be? I think he's saving the Western front WW2 for his final podcast one day