cdriveBrawn

Comments

• TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
    @Frakkin T !!!!!
    Frakkin T
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    So fucking pumped! 
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    Had to pull this out to show how psyched I am.

Frakkin TTaraC73jazzminawa
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    cdrive said:

Had to pull this out to show how psyched I am.

I love that at 2:16 they show a hardcover version of The Infinity Gauntlet with what appears to be a million bookmarked sticky pages. I love that attention to detail. 
    TaraC73cdrive
  • Everything Kevin F. said is exactly why DC Comics is a failure in comparison to Marvel.
    TaraC73
  • Frakkin TFrakkin T Currently Offline
    edited February 15
    @cdrive that's awesome! I don't think I've ever seen a comic without a date, price, barcode, some kind of clutter. Is it a graphic novel or a newsstand comic book? What year is it from?

@TaraC73 I know! You had me at RDJ, Pratt, and Spidey all on the same set. I'm in 100%
    cdriveTaraC73
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    Frakkin T said:

@cdrive that's awesome! I don't think I've ever seen a comic without a date, price, barcode, some kind of clutter. Is it a graphic novel or a newsstand comic book? What year is it from?

@TaraC73 I know! You had me at RDJ, Pratt, and Spidey all on the same set. I'm in 100%
    Yeah it's a graphic novel. It's one of my favs, just for the cover alone.  Not sure of the year, and I can't trace it to anything with a quick internet search.  I'll open it up and find out when I'm back home.  Had it since middle school when I got it somehow from a neighborhood friend.  Back when comics, skateboard decks, and switchblades were bartering currency!  
    TaraC73
  • TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
    Frakkin T said:

Im not a huge spider fan but I can't wait to see the next one (homecoming? I think?) and yeah obviously Pratt + RDJ together. Epic!
  • Sidebar... it was reported in January that Peter Dinklage has been cast to play a "mystery" role in Infinity War/Avengers 4. 

Which character would you like to see him play?

I think Dinklage as Adam Warlock would be super ballsy, but my money is on Pip the Troll.
  • edited February 15
    Good to see Thanos is still purple and doesn't like standing up (1:55 on video).

• Good to see Thanos is still purple and doesn't like standing up (1:55 on video).

Team Thor Part 2 was just posted on Monday to coincide with the Doctor Strange digital/bluray release:

• A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Wow, that's so cool.  Man, what a pro RDJr is.  He's got to be so done with this crap, but you'd never know from the on set promo stuff.  I wonder how fun it is to see a young guy like Tom Holland come onto the project, that must be a shot in the arm to see a dude still completely geeking out about how cool his life is.

I was expecting this to be good, it's sounding incredible.