Fargo Season 3 Airdate Announced

edited February 22 in Fargo
http://uproxx.com/tv/fargo-season-3-premiere-date-2/

Holy shit is April going to be amazing.
ElisaBrawn
I said, "This is going to be the most significant televisual event since Quantum Leap. And I do not say that lightly."

Comments

• and the Leftovers premieres 3 days before that ... are they going to designate that week as Carrie Coon Week henceforth?
    ElisaBrawn
  • Wow, with Better Call Saul coming on April 10. I feel like there should be a "who won the week" official thread and poll for the forumers to vote on; it's going to be brutal.
    Brawn
  • Also side note: could Bald Move score a trifecta in the podcast rankings (TV & Film), given the hype and pedigree of the 3 shows? Or would Leftovers pull too small numbers to achieve that?
  • GrahamGraham Grand Rapids, MI
    MrX said:

and the Leftovers premieres 3 days before that ... are they going to designate that week as Carrie Coon Week henceforth?

That depends...are we in for a Carrie Coon cameo in BCS to round out the trio?
    Travis
    Yeah, well, you know that's just like, your opinion, man.
  • Melonusk said:

Wow, with Better Call Saul coming on April 10. I feel like there should be a "who won the week" official thread and poll for the forumers to vote on; it's going to be brutal.

Most ass-kissing statement ever: WE win with three Bald Move podcasts that week!!!!!!!
    BrawnMelonuskElisa
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    edited February 24
    Believe it or not, the Leftovers is significantly more popular in terms of downloads than Fargo.  I wouldn't be surprised if it out does Better Call Saul this year.  I don't know if it's reasonable to expect to see them all in the top 10 or 20, but would it be arrogant to say I kind of expect them to all share space in the top 100?  A cool goal, anyway.
    KingKobraMelonuskElisa
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA

Believe it or not, the Leftovers is significantly more popular in terms of downloads than Fargo.  I wouldn't be surprised if it out does Better Call Saul this year.  I don't know if it's reasonable to expect to see them all in the top 10 or 20, but would it be arrogant to say I kind of expect them to all share space in the top 100?  A cool goal, anyway.

Since you guys are doing so much fucking content in April. Is there anything you will be doing (advertising or the like) to pimp Bald Move to new listeners?
    Elisa
  • MrXMrX CO
    edited March 22
    Trailer! The McGregor twins are looking awesome

ElisaKristina
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    Looks fantastic. I've really missed this show!
    Elisa