Trailers and Upcoming Movies Thread

Comments

• kingbee67kingbee67 Los Angeles Ca.
    edited September 2017
    Wes Anderson, animated and dogs, Dog Island. Tops my must see list.
    picorock80
  • MrXMrX CO
    edited October 2017
    Black Panther out with a new trailer. I'm pretty pumped for the next slate of Marvel flicks coming out between now and next summer: Ragnarok, Black Panther, Infinity War, Ant-Man and the Wasp.

jazzminawaphoenyx1023
  • MrX said:
    Black Panther out with a new trailer. I'm pretty pumped for the next slate of Marvel flicks coming out between now and next summer: Ragnarok, Black Panther, Infinity War, Ant-Man and the Wasp.

I'm so hype for this!! But I did think it was a little weird they used Gil Scott-Heron's "The Revolution Will Not Be Televised" for what's basically an ad for a Disney/Marvel movie. But whatever, it's still awesome to see all these faces, and he was my favorite character in Civil War. 
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited October 2017
    The Han Solo standalone movie will be called "Solo: A Star Wars Story"

• https://screenrant.com/deadpool-2-teaser-trailer/

This is has to be one of the greatest teaser trailers ever.
    hisdudeness915phoenyx1023darwinfeeshy
  • "I, Tonya" is getting good reviews, loving the trailer. 1994 was a wild year.

• FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    ^^^I'm in, she was the best part of The Wolf of Wall Street. One of those stars that lives and dies by the writer and director *cough, Suicide Squad, cough*
  • "Alita: Battle Angel"

I can't decide whether the CGI protagonist is creepy or intriguing.

• Freddy said:
    ^^^I'm in, she was the best part of The Wolf of Wall Street. One of those stars that lives and dies by the writer and director *cough, Suicide Squad, cough*
    Not sure if you're implying she had a bad performance in Suicide Squad, but I actually thought she was the only watchable thing in it.
  • Poster out for "Ocean's 8". What a great cast!

• ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA

darwinfeeshyFreddyMofojones333stevenduran1240
    ^^^I saw that one this morning. Never heard of the source material, let alone that Peter Jackson was making a new movie. It's either going to be something crazy awesome or a complete disaster.
  • edited December 2017
    https://youtu.be/Pymm6cmE9uQ

Can’t get the video to embed, but it’s Sicario 2: Soldado.

I’m so excited for this. I loved the first one, and this one looks like it’s ramping things up even more. It’s not Villeneuve and Deakins on the cameras, but Stefano Sollima looks like he’s captured the look and feel of the first one quite well.
    Hatorian
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    Chinaski said:

Holy Mad Max: Fury Road, Batman.
    Freddy
    @JaimieT I personally would have went with "Mad Max: Fury Road 2: Electric Bugaloo (Steampunk Edition)"
  • What is the code to embed YouTube videos?
  • What is the code to embed YouTube videos?
    You just put the link in the comment box but you need to do it from a desktop/laptop. Can’t do it from your mobile or it will just show the link. 
    [Deleted User]
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    edited January 2018

This seems like a movie that was absolutely written with Cage in mind. It looks so bananas. I am also glad that Cage is just leaning into his persona at this point. 
    Chinaski

This seems like a movie that was absolutely written with Cage in mind. It looks so bananas. I am also glad that Cage is just leaning into his persona at this point. 
    haha that looks bonkers!
    Can I petition for a Bald Move Live Watch? This seems like exactly a movie that the guys would enjoy some whiskey and watch while commenting on. 
    "OH, NO! NOT THE KIDS! NOT THE KIDS! AAAAAHHHHH! OH, THEY'RE MY KIDS! MY KIDS! AAAAHHHHH! AAAAAGGHHH!"
    Chinaski said:
    "OH, NO! NOT THE KIDS! NOT THE KIDS! AAAAAHHHHH! OH, THEY'RE MY KIDS! MY KIDS! AAAAHHHHH! AAAAAGGHHH!"
    It looks like a mash-up between The Faculty, The Shining, and something Zac Snyder would film. 
    Trailer and Upcoming............. TACO BELL FRIES!

edited January 2018
    ^^^The only good thing about that ad campaign is we might get a comedy/documentary about Morgan Freeman's lawsuit against Taco Bell for stealing his likeness.
  • Super Troopers 2. I was initially worried about this film, but this trailer is hilarious.

• Super Troopers 2. I was initially worried about this film, but this trailer is hilarious.

Best thing I've seen today.  Definitely looking forward to see this movie (even if it falls into the "let's just repeat the same exact jokes we did the first time but slightly vary it" trap that a lot of comedy sequels fall into).
    i had no idea that they were doing a show on this. heck, i had no idea Paramount had a 'network'

• BrieanneBrieanne California
    Chinaski said:
    i had no idea that they were doing a show on this. heck, i had no idea Paramount had a 'network'

Paramount Network used to be Spike TV.

This may be worth a look, really enjoy the original movie.
    Chinaski
    Brieanne said:
    Paramount Network used to be Spike TV.
    well i'll be damned! just happened yesterday, interesting.