Logan. No spoilers.

No spoilers-
This movie is so good, it makes me pissed at Fox for not making every x men movie this fucking good. Holy fucking shit.

Comments

• A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Yep, that's what's super frustrating about anything that isn't as good as it could be.  Sometimes it's understandable and people make mistakes when they make movies, especially if they're highly experimental. But betraying character and emotional beats, to me, is just inexcusable. And that's what makes Logan so great. Xavier and Logan never betray their true selves, even if this is a version of their character we've never seen before.
    ksa1001nstinson
  • Agreed. And I will say this, and I think you said this in the review A-Ron, good movie, bad movie, mediocre movie, Hugh Jackman has always been incredible. The fact we are never getting another Jackman Wolverine movie, I almost feel like a family member has died
  • gguenotgguenot CA
    edited March 2017
    sean.ray said:

Agreed. And I will say this, and I think you said this in the review A-Ron, good movie, bad movie, mediocre movie, Hugh Jackman has always been incredible. The fact we are never getting another Jackman Wolverine movie, I almost feel like a family member has died

I recently read that he's willing to reprise his role for a cameo or role in a Deadpool film. I don't know if he was just being cheeky, but one can dream

• Just read James Mangold wants to do a black and Chrome version of Logan for the home release. Here's hoping! That would be awesome.
  • GBraltaGBralta San Diego, CA
    Is there a spoiler thread available? I have so many thoughts based on your podcast.
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    Just got back. Fucking loved it. I'm your stereotypical super hero movie hater, so you know if my self-righteous ass loved it, it has to be good. Seriously though, like A. Ron said "it's not just a good comic movie, it's a good movie."
  • Just watched it last night. Sooo good! I went with a friend who has little to no knowledge of comic book movies and doesn't particularly care about them but even she was invested in the movie like I was. She pointed out how uncomfortable it made her seeing Xavier as an "old man" and weak, which to me showed how his portrayal of Professor X is really ingrained in our psyches. And the girl was dope as fuck. 
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    GBralta said:

Is there a spoiler thread available? I have so many thoughts based on your podcast.

http://forums.baldmove.com/discussion/3181/bald-movies-logan-podcast-spoilers#latest
This discussion has been closed.