Jim and A.Ron, is "Suits" in the works?

Just wondering your guys thoughts on if you'll ever cover Suits. Do you guys hate? Ever watched it? Is it enough to do a cast on? It's got a lot of seasons so I doubt it'd ever be an episode by episode things. Thoughts?

Comments

• TravisTravis CA
    edited March 2017
    I think, based on when it has come up on the Mr. Robot podcast. that they won't have much interest in this. I believe Jim has watched and episode or two and really didn't like it, and though A.Ron I think hadn't watched an episode he seemed to have a very dismissive, kind of head-scratch-y, negative reaction to the commercials that would run for the show.

I thought it was a pretty fun show for the first couple of seasons for what it's worth. Kind of lost me when the younger one was leaving the firm, but I probably would have kept watching if not for so many other shows that I try to keep up with. It doesn't really have the feel of a "Bald Move Show" though. 
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Travis said:

I think, based on when it has come up on the Mr. Robot podcast. that they won't have much interest in this. I believe Jim has watched and episode or two and really didn't like it, and though A.Ron I think hadn't watched an episode he seemed to have a very dismissive, kind of head-scratch-y, negative reaction to the commercials that would run for the show.

I thought it was a pretty fun show for the first couple of seasons for what it's worth. Kind of lost me when the younger one was leaving the firm, but I probably would have kept watching if not for so many other shows that I try to keep up with. It doesn't really have the feel of a "Bald Move Show" though. 
    This accurately reflects our thoughts on the show. Sorry! I hate not liking things that people like.
    Travis
  • mwspiakmwspiak Upstate NY
    I actually watched the first season and i thought it was good. I think it's just so hard to keep up with every show because of how much good TV there is out there. I ended up watching season 1 of the expanse this past week because of all the hype its getting and i was honestly hoping to hate it but unfortunately its good, add another one to the list lol. 

I would actually recommend after buzz. they are the walmart version of podcast networks but they cover everything so if your just looking for something extra to listen to then i'm sure they have something on it and once in a while they get interviews so theres that. i hope this helps!
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    I tuned into an episode when Catelyn Stark joined and Varys was in the episode too so I got what I needed out of that show. Ha
    Travis
  • I've gradually lost interest over the last few seasons, but I really enjoyed the early seasons and may catch up eventually. I just got tired of everyone going through the same arcs over and over, and Harvey has about 3 facial expressions that he uses every episode. That said, I do love most of the characters, they regularly quote Game of Thrones and The Wire and they have lots of guest stars from those shows.
    Travis
This discussion has been closed.