Clem's Dress...I'm dead

Forgive me if this has been posted (I didn't see any mention of it), but holy crap look at Clem's dress!!!

Murderbear

Comments

• Doesn't look like anything to me.  
    nstinsonFrakkin TA_Ron_Hubbardmanhattnikredlancerladylarsen
  • It looks more daring than it is. The side is made out of stocking.
  • Frakkin TFrakkin T Currently Offline

Doesn't look like anything to me.  

Doctor_Nickmanhattnik
  • SHE GOT LEYGS
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ceburaskaceburaska London, England, United Kingdom, European Union (but not for long)
    Am I the only one who clicked on this thinking it would be a post about Clem in Telltale's Walking Dead? Mildly disappointed. No offence to the lovely Ms Sarafyan of course.
    manhattnikJovial_Falcon
  • edited March 2017

I've seen several like that during all the different awards shows and red carpet shows. Don't get drunk in that one, is all I have to say lol

It's much less risqué then it looks. The side is made of stocking (you can see close to feet and near armpit.
    ceburaska said:

Am I the only one who clicked on this thinking it would be a post about Clem in Telltale's Walking Dead? Mildly disappointed. No offence to the lovely Ms Sarafyan of course.

Considering this was posted in the Westworld forum, I would say no ;) to add, Clem is "a little" young to be talking about her dress.
  • ceburaskaceburaska London, England, United Kingdom, European Union (but not for long)
    @KingKobra I see all the posts in Recent discussions and normally forget to look at the forum title!
    KingKobra
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    KingKobra said:

Considering this was posted in the Westworld forum, I would say no ;) to add, Clem is "a little" young to be talking about her dress.
    I've met Clem in real life, she's a 40 year old white woman.  Who knew?!
    KingKobraceburaska
  • Kela15Kela15 Malta, Europe
    She's amazingly beautiful...just sayin' ...