bald move 2017

edited March 2017 in General
So here is a rough list of dates and shows ect not including mentioned shows for bald move tv

April
better call Saul
Leftovers
Fargo

May
House of cards

July
Games of thrones
Orange is the new black

October
The walking dead
Stranger things?
Mr robot
American horror story

Unknown
Star trek
American Crime Story
The defenders ?

I cant think of anything else right now and I hope it's ok to post this, it's just a to look forward to thing and could open up some nice discussion. Add stuff below and I'll update it if there is other things

Comments

• CoryCory New Scotland
    April (30th, so basically May) - American Gods
  • MrXMrX CO
    edited March 2017
    Twin Peaks premieres May 21! Not sure if the guys will be covering it, considering they'll be in the middle of Saul/Leftovers/Fargo seasons. 

I'm actually in the middle of a Twin Peaks rewatch, up to early S2 right now. It had been a while and man, I kindof forgot how much great stuff is in this show. For example, this scene that I just saw is just fantastic. R.I.P Miguel Ferrer (I think he did shoot some episodes for the new season before he died).

• A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Other things I'm potentially covering in long form are the new seasons of American Crime Story and American Horror Story, and Orange is the New Black.
    KingKobraiMatty94MichelleTaraC73
  • Other things I'm potentially covering in long form are the new seasons of American Crime Story and American Horror Story, and Orange is the New Black.

AHS is October? When is acs and oitnb is July?
  • FernNYC17FernNYC17 New York, NY
    @A_Ron_Hubbard i think i heard you mention you guys will be covering the HBO series about Jim Jones and the Jonestown story. when is that series dropping? is it this year?
  • Add Mr Robot to October
  • PSPS Montreal, Canada
    I think they've said that they'll do some sort of coverage of The Defenders, which should come out late summer or early fall.

• You can lose American Crime Story from that list - it's been confirmed that it won't air until 2018.
This discussion has been closed.