Bald Move March Madness Pool

ngwils02ngwils02 Louisville, KY
Hey everyone, 

Now that Selection Sunday is almost here, I have set up a March Madness Bracket Pool for College Basketball on yahoo, and I invite you all to join and make your picks once the bracket is set. 

No cost to join and there's no official prize except bragging rights, so please join if you're interested! 

Link and password are below:
https://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/group/6889/invitation?key=a76e530b65eafd2f&soc_src=app-sh&soc_trk=lnk

Password: Full Riker

Good luck to all who decide to join!
L1C4

Comments

• Bryan Cranston picked West Virginia over North Carolina in the final.  I hope he is right.
    So what? No f*kin ziti now?
  • HatorianHatorian Singapore
    well im officially out of perfect brackets already. I do have one at 15/16 though. 
    Travis
    No Half Measures....
  • HatorianHatorian Singapore
    Man there might be a perfect bracket this year. Lots of people nailed the first round.
    Travis
    No Half Measures....
  • edited March 19
    My East bracket is pretty much in flames.  I had Villanova in the Final Four, UNC Wilmington in the Sweet 16.  I have Arizona winning it all so a lose here really screws me.  I pretty much missed games decided by 1 or 2 points (Vandy, SMU, and OkSt.).
    "I muffle motherfuckers up like Meineke"  Ghostface Killah (Clipse of Doom)
    "I don't give a fuck about your war or your President"  Snake Plissken (Escape from New York)

• Seems like most people in this yahoo group got fucked by Villanova losing.
    "I muffle motherfuckers up like Meineke"  Ghostface Killah (Clipse of Doom)
    "I don't give a fuck about your war or your President"  Snake Plissken (Escape from New York)

• TravisTravis CA
    edited March 20
    Holy shit! One day away from the computer and everything goes completely to hell. Wow. At least I had Louisville going down in the next round, but yeah. My east bracket is a total pile of shit now too. I don't have a single team alive on that side after going 7 of 8 in the first round.

I really want a Grizzly Bear sidekick, but Daniel Rossen won't return my phone calls.

• I didn't get a chance to sign up for the Bald Move bracket, but holy cow the ACC really tanked a lot of brackets. 9 teams in the tourney, and just 1 in the Sweet 16. As a Carolina fan I'm glad the 1 team left is the Heels, but ouch.
  • Haha, this is great.
    Travis
    Yeah? Well, y'know... that's just like uh... your opinion, man.