netflix's love season 2

So I've already watched 5 epsidoes and I'm on 6 now. This season has been amazing so far with episode 5 being the best. The writing and acting is just amazing. I still love the whole witchita storyline and seeing behind the scenes and stuff with gus at work

Comments

• I finished it, I thought it was fantastic. The show has a lot of beautiful real life moments on top of being hilarious.
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    Claudia O'Doherty is a national treasure. 
    hisdudeness915
  • hisdudeness915hisdudeness915 Atlanta, Ga
    edited March 2017
    I've only watched the first 2 episodes and there's already been like 3-4 legit laugh out louds from me. And yes @Garthgou81 , O'Doherty is fantastic and one of the aforementioned laughs was all about her delivery
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    edited March 2017
    I'm about halfway through the season and its so far been quite a bit better than the first season. And I enjoyed the first season well enough. This season seems a bit more somber and mature, which I appreciate. Also, they give Randy some real things to do which is awesome, because I love Mitch from the Doughboys podcast. 
  • I finished the season and thought it was amazing. And Good news we are getting a season 3 !
This discussion has been closed.