Mr Robot Season 3

Will come back in October and has added Bobby Cannevale

http://www.slashfilm.com/mr-robot-season-3-premiere-date-revealed/

Elisa

Comments

• DeeDee Adelaide
    Oh man, this is a dilemma. I love Bobby Cannavale, but I reaaaaally didn't like S2. :-/
    Elisa
  • Man, if only S2 had been bearable. Would have loved to see him.
  • Many people thought Season 2 of The Wire was the worst (as did I)...that was until the entire story was told and I went back and watched it. Don't give up so easily.....
    Elisa
  • Doctor_NickDoctor_Nick Terminus
    edited March 2017
    Season 2 of the Wire after about episode 3 was fantastic, what the hell?
    darwinfeeshyGredalBee
  • PSPS Montreal, Canada
    I had no problem with Mr. Robot season 2...

But I expect season 3 to be even better because they're taking an additional 3 months to make it and cutting down 2 episodes to a 10 episode season. 
    phoenyx1023Melonusk
  • Season 2 of the Wire after about episode 3 was fantastic, what the hell?

You should take a look back at some of the fan response from when it aired live. It was such a huge departure many people I know still list that as their least favorite season. I didn't appreciate it until I did a rewatch years later.
  • And Sam Esmail will bite the bullet and deliver some plot advancement. He hates plot.
    PS said:

I had no problem with Mr. Robot season 2...

But I expect season 3 to be even better because they're taking an additional 3 months to make it and cutting down 2 episodes to a 10 episode season. 

• They built up "Stage 2" to be a big mystery and in the end it was just "Oh, we need to blow up another E Corp building".
    GredalBee
This discussion has been closed.